The dare...

"... Truth or Death... Fresh..." The smaller skeleton grinned.

"Dare!" He shouted, happy to get finally picked, not even knowing what he got himself into. The others grinned, showing off their fang-like teeth. Nightmare licked his teeth, eyeing the parasite across from him. He then stood up and walked over to him, kneeling down to his eye level.

"We dare you to..." He whispered in Fresh's non-exixstent ears quietly, to not let a certain computer head(XD) know. After that, he gave Fresh a small box and then walked back to his spot, sitting down. Fresh had a slight visible purple hue dusted on his cheeks.

"A-Are ya sure bout this, Bruh?.." Fresh stuttered out. Nightmare and the others nodded. The neon skeleton then got up, walking upstairs to his room. Error looked at Nightmare, confused.

"What did you guys dared him?.." He asked, a bit suspicious. The others grin grew wider.

"You'll see~" Fell teased. After about a minute or two, Fresh called out from upstairs.

"I-I'm done!" Error and the others looked up, to look at Fresh. Literally all of their faces heated up (Got this idea from Lizie! Go check her books out and follow her, Lizie49 please! ^-^) Fresh was dressed in a black and white maids outfit. He had his female ecto-body formed, in order to fully fit the dress. So his waist was a bit curvy. Snow white socks that reached to his knees. Black doll shoes. Snow white gloves that only reached to his upper knees. And to top it all off, a headband that says, 'Error's property' on it (Kinda like this!). 

Error's face was probably the worst out of all of them

Error's face was probably the worst out of all of them. He looked like a glowing golden lamp, aside from the major nosebleed he was having. Nightmare and the others(except for Killer) continued to stare at Fresh, as the 90's skeleton made his way downstairs. Fell scooted closer to Nightmare.

"Boss, I think.. I think our plan is going a bit... Not well..." Fell whispered, trying to explain it. Nightmare nodded, understanding what he meant.

"That 90's skeleton in that maid outfit is giving me a fucking boner..." Horror growled a bit, getting even hornier, while imagining him pinning the color skeleton down on his bed. The others then agreed on a plan. The game lasted for about five minutes. But, when the game was done, Fresh was about to head upstairs to change, while Killer and Error headed to the kitchen to get some snacks. When suddenly, his comrades blocked his path, preventing him to leave the living room. Fresh looked at them, confusion showing on his face.