2

Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Taehyung's pov

"Argh! This is seriously driving me up the wall!" I exclaimed dramatically, feeling the weight of my responsibilities crushing me like a ton of bricks.

I let out a long, exaggerated sigh, as if I were auditioning for a melodramatic soap opera. Running my e-commerce business had turned into a never-ending circus of tasks that seemed more impossible to juggle than flaming chainsaws. Who knew being a CEO would require such a high level of multitasking? Not me, that's for sure.

I glanced at the proposal from Mr. Jang, the potential investor interested in gobbling up a big slice of my company. But as I read through his shady history of taking over struggling businesses and turning them into his personal piggy banks, I couldn't help but feel a shiver of discomfort crawl up my spine. I needed a partner who shared my vision, not someone who saw my business as a playground for their financial exploits.

I slumped back in my chair, feeling the weight of the decision hanging over me like a dark cloud. I had to find a partner who would help me steer this ship to success, not sink it like the Titanic. This was about more than just making a quick buck; it was about building something that would outlast cockroaches in a nuclear apocalypse.

With an exasperated groan, I flung the file onto my desk, loosened my tie, and unceremoniously tossed my blazer aside. Screw formalities! I needed someone reliable by my side to save my dad's blood, sweat, and tears from going down the drain. Going solo was like trying to swim with one arm tied behind my back-I needed a partner who could carry some weight.

Just as I settled into my chair, ready to revel in a moment of peace, my phone chimed with an incoming call. I glanced at the screen-it was dear old dad. Without skipping a beat, I snatched up the phone.

"Yo, Dad! Wassup?" I greeted, eager to get to the juicy details.

"Get your butt to my office, brat!" Dad's voice held a commanding tone that made me involuntarily straighten up.

Even though I was the CEO, my dad still ruled with an iron fist, ready to save his poor, helpless 27-year-old son-yours truly.

I quickly adjusted my tie and grabbed my coat, making a beeline for the door. I made sure to put on my most stern and intimidating face-a mix of Don Corleone and Hannibal Lecter. It kept the employees on edge, like a bunch of caffeinated squirrels.

As I strolled toward the elevator, the minions scattered in my wake, bowing their heads like I was some sort of deity. With a sly grin, I stepped into the empty elevator, enjoying the solitude and the chance to put on a one-man comedy show. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the Taehyung extravaganza!

"Taehyung, please don't leave me!" I wailed in an embarrassingly high-pitched voice, hunching my shoulders and giving my best damsel-in-distress impression.