16.

Double update

Chapter 16.

-Taehyung-

In the dimly lit office, the atmosphere was heavy with tension as I sat across from my psychiatrist, Kun. His penetrating gaze locked onto me, as if searching for answers in the depths of my troubled mind.

"Do you not have any memories of you hurting your wife? Like nothing at all?" Kun's voice was calm and probing, his words hanging in the air like a specter of the past.

"The only thing I remember is her face in pain and me clutching her wrists as if I was about to break it." My frustration was visible as I recounted the haunting fragments of that fateful incident.

Kun let out a weary sigh, his glasses removed and placed on the table, his fingers interlocking as he studied me intently. "Did something trigger it?" He inquired, his demeanor a mix of concern and analysis.

I couldn't help but scoff at his question. "Do I look like I have any idea?" 

"You rarely lose your memories when this happens. Are you not going to tell your parents about this?" Kun persisted, attempting to sway me toward a different path.

"Pulling Jieun into this is more than enough, and I bet Namjoon hyung has an idea too," I retorted, a sense of protectiveness for my siblings overshadowing my inner turmoil.

"But you had your memories intact about what happened during your episodes. And your sister is not going to be by your side always."

His words made me remember how delicate things were. I didn't know what choice to make, so I stayed quiet.

"I'll break it to Namjoon hyung, and also, don't tell Jieun about me losing my memories of that incident and don't update her about my condition at all. Let her focus on college," I finally agreed, understanding how crucial it is to protect her from the burden of my illness.

"If your sister finds out about this, I ain't dealing with her," Kun declared, raising his hands in a gesture of surrender, "I'll give some new set of medicines, and I need you to come to me daily so that we can make progress," he continued.

Reluctantly, I nodded.  

With frustration boiling within me, I screamed, "Fuck, I hate this!"

"Dont swear in my holy office."

I rolled my eyes and flipped my finger at him, fuck him, fuck me and fuck my disorder.