1

"Aye ma wake up" I tell the brown skin girl I took home a few hours ago

"It's not even morning" she hiss and she's right it's going on 10pm

"Bitch get out" I roll my eyes getting up

I had fun but it was time for me to go out with my friends.

I walked to the bathroom and admired my naked frame. I was the definition of a bad bitch. My 5'6 frame was curvy but not too many curves out of this world my ass was just nice and I some decent breast the woman loved it.

My name is Hazel Lynn Jones I have a bitter sweet love for my name like sometimes I don't like it but sometimes I can't help but to think on it.

After my shower I walked to my kitchen butt ass naked and poured myself a glass of wine. I begin to play music and put my undergarment on.

I brushed my teeth and did light makeup and flat ironed my hair before adding my huge hoop earrings. After sliding my dress on I grabbed my heels and clutch and was turning every light off.

***

The bartender was flirting with me like crazy and I don't like nothing more than a beautiful woman. I couldn't help but notice this beautiful woman in the crowd associating with her friends. I couldn't really look at her body because of the crowd but her face was so beautiful the body has got to match.

I watched her walk out of the building and I begin having fun with my friends. I mean that's why I came out right?

***

Nahleni

Ugh time for work. Last night I was really on one and I had so much fun. My friends drag me out as much as they can but I'm not really a party animal. Don't mean I can't get down with the best of them though.

"Ooh snook" I smile when she started licking on me

Snook was my teacup Yorkie that I had for about two years.

"Time for a walk" I say getting up brushing my teeth

I put on my tights and just slid on my Air Max 90s. I put her leash on her and we was walking out the door.

While I'm walking her let me introduce myself. Nahleni Janae Brown standing at 5'5. I'm not thick but I'm not skinny I really like my size no complaining this way.

I begin walking around the neighborhood. When she shit I don't be picking it up unless it's in my house I'm sorry but no.

After 45 minutes I started walking back towards the house to start getting ready for work. After I got out the shower I put my lotion and I begin looking at clothes. Today I felt like it was going to just a chill day so I was just gone throw some jeans on and call it a day.

After looking like a beautiful business woman I made my way to my white Audi after putting Snook in her cage.

I begin driving to my shop. I was going to do a few heads and go over the books. I usually don't book clients because I like to move when I want to move but I help out a lot.

"Wassup boss" Tanisha yell

Tanisha did the neatest braids hands down I think I could've did it but I didn't have enough patience to sit and do hairstyles that took long.

"Hello ladies" I smile and got a few hellos

I took a seat in my chair and watched my shop being ran. I heard all the mess going on but didn't take part in it.