20

Riah POV
(Hazels sister)

"Please shut the fuck up" I groan putting my head up

"Excuse me" Ms. Porter snap

"I understand you have to teach your class but your mad loud like chill for real" I say "you yelling, we young our ears still work"

"I'm so tired of you" Ms. Porter goes

"I tried changing my schedule but that didn't work" I say

"If you didn't get put out of your last class for being an uptight brat our time wouldn't even be getting wasted right now" Sasha this privilege ass girl say

"Bitch shut up before I drag yo ass" I say

I have cramps and I just wanted to sleep during all my classes but obviously they want to argue.

"Excuse me? Okay I'm going to send the black girl back to the hood" Sasha goes getting on her phone

I know she's calling her dad to get things her way nothing new.

I gathered my things and walked out of the school. Sasha is like the bitches in the movies. Her dad pays the school off and the little hoe basically runs it.

I just walked home. Fuck school at this moment honestly.

When I got home my mother was sitting at the island. "Mariah I'm so done with you, this is the second fucking school"

"Okay it's wasn't my fault really" I roll my eyes

"Go pack your shit" my mother snap walking off

I walked right upstairs and begin to pack my bags. If she want me out then I'll leave.

I grabbed my stuff and ordered me an uber "where are you going"

"To a friend's or a hotel" I shrug

"That's the thing about being underage, I choose where you go" now she was pissing me off

Once we got in the car we got to the airport and I rolled my eyes. We stood in line and I just kept rolling my eyes and I couldn't help it at all.

****

We ended up going to the hospital because apparently something happened.

When we got there everyone was there minus Hazel. After waiting a while she came out smiling. "Kahlani Lynn is here everybody"

Everybody rushed towards the room and Lani was laying there looking weak but that didn't stop the smile on her face as she looked down at her baby.

Everyone was rushing to hold her but I just sat down taking in the moment.

Hazel was so happy and I know she's been wanting a baby but she wanted a family not just her doing it alone.

You could tell it was friction between Lani and Hazel but they put all that aside for their family. Aw that's so cute I swear.

****

"Getting put out of school what the fuck is wrong with you" Hazel bitch

"It wasn't my fault the girl is a brat I'm serious" I say

"Well now that you're here I'm not playing that shit. I'm not mama I will whoop your ass" Hazel say making me roll my eyes "and stop that shit"

"Okay when is Lani coming home" I ask

Hazel is so much nicer when Lani is present. "She's discharged but she wants to stay up there longer with the baby so I might go get her tonight"

"I see she didn't post the baby on social media" I say