19

Lani POV

"Hey baby" I smile at my dog

I barely get to see her because Hazel always taking her to the dog part and when she's here Hazel likes to keep her put up.

My dog was just laying down as if she was tired and she hadn't even done anything.

"Hazel" I yell

Hazel came down dressed for work and I rolled my eyes "what"

"My dog is sick" I say

"Take her to the vet" Hazel shrug

"Are you upset about something" I ask

"Just the fact that sex is a non-factor in this relationship and how everyone comes before me" Hazel say

"Why is it always sex" I ask "I wanted to take you out on a date and you stood me up but the problem is sex"

Just like that Hazel walked out of the front door. "Hoe" I mumble

I picked my dog up before grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

**
"Looks like both of y'all are expecting" the lady say

"Oh hell no" I say "she is suppose to die a Virgin"

"Let me guess a neighborhood dog" the lady ask

"She doesn't go outside unless it's in the back" I say "everything she does someone is watching her"

The lady went on to explain how she'll act and all of this but I was trying to think of any dogs she be around.

"Okay well thank you" I say grabbing my dog and heading out

I took her home put on some lingerie that was a little too tight for comfort and then some jeans over it and a jacket with some slides. "If it's sex she wants it's sex she gets"

I got back in my car and headed towards her office. I just want my relationship to work and sometimes I think Hazel doesn't want it as bad as me but maybe she's sexually frustrated.

Everything about my dog was going to the back of my mind and Hazel was my only focus at the moment.

When I got there I sat outside for a little bit before actually getting out and going in. Security didn't stop me so I just made my way to the elevators.

When I finally got to her floor her assistant frowned "she's not here"

"What do you mean" I ask

"She didn't come in today" Her assistant snitch

"Okay I have to get something" I say opening her office door

All the lights were out and I knew she wasn't or hadn't been here because she always keep a lamp on. I simply grabbed a magazine and walked out. "She's been bugging me about this"

"Y'all are so adorable" but I could tell she didn't buy my lie

I got on the elevator and dialed her number just to receive the damn voicemail. I made it to my car

I was typing her information into find my iPhone but I didn't press enter. "What if she's cheating" tears begin to fall

Here I am seven months and didn't even know how my relationship was really going. It's probably only going to get worse when the baby comes.

"Fuck it" I say pressing enter

Once her phone popped up I screen shot the address before logging her out and going home. I took my clothes off and made sure to leave the lingerie on top so she could find it.

All or Nothing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें