18

June 4,2019
Hazel pov

December was the last time we had sex well actually January. Lani got extremely busy with her shop and then she started getting a little bigger and we just haven't been doing it.

So she had me taking her dog to the dog park for about a month and I met someone. We just fuck every now and again but other than that I don't do nothing else. I know it's wrong and I always think about stopping but I don't even see Lani that much. Doctors appointments sometimes because sometimes she'll forget to mention it. In the morning and then that's it.

I haven't talked to Neisha since Christmas and the situation just piss me off even more. I try going to her job, her house, and calling her phone.

I laid on the bed scrolling on instagram.

Lani: I'm running a little late 8:42pm

Me: nothing new 8:42pm

I put some sweats on then grabbed my purse and slid some slides on. I walked towards my car and just went ahead and pulled off.

First I passed by her shop to make sure she was there then I went on and went to my office. I rolled my eyes at the artist that was getting their work done. Hopefully nobody bothers me.

I closed my door and then took a seat. It's only the beginning of the week and I'm already over it already. Friday Candice is finally releasing her damn clothing line and of course she wants me to wear a piece.

My phone started ringing and I rolled my eyes at Lani's name. I answered the phone

"What" I ask

"What the fuck is your problem" Lani ask

I hung up in her face before putting my head down. No way we are ready for a baby.

***
I woke up and didn't even realize I had fell asleep. I had 32 miss calls from Lani and it was going on 4 in the morning. I grabbed my things and headed home.

I walked in and silently closed the door before walking upstairs and going inside of a guest room. I took my clothes off and laid in bed.

***

"You can get the fuck up" Lani yell making me roll my eyes and get up

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I ask

"Coming home late and having a funky ass attitude I didn't do shit to you" Lani yell

"I didn't come home late I was in here by twelve" I lie

"Wow now you just lying right in my damn face" Lani roll her eyes "nothing ass bitch"

She walked out and going in our bedroom and locking the door behind her. I laid back and eventually went back to sleep.

I woke up and was hungry as fuck. I got up used the guest bathroom and begin walking downstairs before I heard a voice and I turned around and put on some clothes before trying it again.

Of course it was Candice and Kay. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the fridge. "Hmm" Candice extra ass just had to.

"That's not yo business, wassup Hazel" Kay say

"Hey" I say grabbing a water

"It don't gotta be my business that's my best friend so really it is my business" Candice say

I glanced at Lani and she was looking down and I rolled my eyes before walking upstairs. I put on some shoes and grabbed my keys before walking back downstairs