5

Candice POV

"Gina you're out of your mind" I say

"No bitch I'm having fun" Gina say

We were out partying. Typical. I'm not gone cap I do party a lot. Not that I give a fuck if anybody got something to say.

"Do the dash then. You grown as fuck" I try to be a good friends and watch these hoes but fuck these hoes I don't have time.

She went into somebody's section and I just partied with the rest of my bitches.

They kept bringing bottles up and I was wondering who the fuck was paying for all this. "Um excuse me, who's ordering these"

"The gentleman there" She point to this fine brother at the bar.

I walked out of my section and towards him. "thank you for the bottles" I smile

"It's nothing just trying to get your attention" he smile back "they told me you rented out two sections"

"I have a big entourage. Gotta make sure my bitches have space" I say

"Big ballah" He say

"I try" I flip my hair "Candace"

"Matthew" he say "Do you like this club"

"I mean it's chill. One of the bouncers pretty disrespectful" I say "but I'm sure he won't be bothering me anymore"

"Which one" Matthew ask

"Rod" I say "he like to grab on people"

"Can't have that" Matthew say "come to my section"

"Why would I come to your section and I have my own" I ask "actually I have two"

"If you come to mine and don't like it I promise you can leave" Matthew say as if he's giving me permission or something

I know damn well I'm going to leave if I don't like it. Don't need nobody to verify that for me.

"I guess" I say following him down a nice size hallway "are you trying to kill me"

"No" Matthew let out a small laugh

We entered two double doors and the scene in front of me was absolutely beautiful. Floor to ceiling windows and little lights on the ceiling.

"Is this the VIP or something because I've been in this club a few times and never been back here" I say

"This is my office" Matthew say

"It's beautiful" I say

"Thank you, can I get you a drink" Matthew ask

"Hennessy" I say

"Oh you trying party" Matthew say

"Fasho" I say

Damn bitch! Stop being ratchet.

I can't even help it I'm a hoodrat. I giggled at my thought "you look damn good"

"Thank you" I did a 360

Someone knocked on the door and opened. "boss it's a woman here that lost her damn mind. She's taking her clothes off"

"I have bouncers for a reason" Matthew say

"She's screaming lawsuit and how she's not leaving without her friend" the woman look at me "I believe that's the friend"

"Entourage showing out" Matthew say making me laugh and follow them out

Gina was on the bar stripping. This bitch hair was fucked up and she was pulling on her clothes while dancing.

"Can't take these hoes anywhere" I roll my eyes approaching her

"Here's my friend" Gina say "come up here girl"

"Get your ass down" I scrunch my face up "bitch you don't have any panties on"

"Oops" she giggle grabbing on her dress

"Can you tell one of them to get her down? I promise she won't put a lawsuit out" I say looking at Matthew

He moved his hands and one of the boys started grabbing her. Once she was on her feet I was about to whoop her ass but I didn't because she's drunk.

"Are you good to drive" Matthew ask

"You putting me out your club" I open my mouth only being funny

"Not you but your friend got to go" Matthew say "I admit I want to pursue you but your girl pussy is out and hoes love to call out rape and shit"

"I understand. She has the keys" I say looking at her "Gina where's the purse"

It was my purse but I let the bitch borrow it for tonight. "baby I haven't saw that purse in a while"

"Maybe we can look for it" Matthew say

"That was a Gucci bag. I doubt it's still here" I say "I'll call us an uber"

I pull my phone out "don't be silly. Let me drive you guys"

"Are you sure" I ask and he took my hand

"Of course love" Matthew smile "someone get my car out front and escort her"

He put his arm around me and we walked out the club. We got into his Tahoe and I gave the address to his driver.

Of course the address to Ginas place because I don't know where my keys are so I will be busting a window.

"I'm sorry we couldn't enjoy our night" I say

"You gave him some pussy Candice" I'm all for taking care of your friend when she's drunk but this bitch making me look bad.

"It's fine. I understand. Gotta make sure your girlfriends are good" Matthew say "we'll get our chance"

I smiled and Gina started twerking. I was going to beat her ass. She's just getting on my damn nerves.

I threw my head back and just waited for us to get to our destination. "how are y'all going to get in"

"She has a roommate. She doesn't talk to her or anything but she's usually home and if not they will have a window to replace" I shrug

"I like you" Matthew say

"Ohh you like that crazy shit" I say

"I mean" Matthew shrug "it's cute on you"

I smiled. We pulled up and Gina opened the door. "thank you so much for the ride"

I helped her out "do you want help" Matthew ask

"No. Thank you though" I smile

"Well I'm going to need that number" I put my hand out for his phone and he placed it in my hands.

I typed my number in "nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you too" Matthew say

He watched us walk in and lucky them her roommate was there. As soon as we walked in this bitch threw up.

"I fucking refuse" I step over it and threw that bitch in the bed

"So you just gone leave it there" Her roommate ask

"Fuck yeah. She can pick the shit up when she sober up. I don't do throw up" I scrunch my face up. Pretty pissed she even asked me that.

I could've been getting dick. Hopefully Lani fuck enough for the both of us tonight

Vote & Comment