6

Hazel POV

"Oh you cute" the unknown girl say

"You cute to ma" I smile

Lani had no reason to be looking at me the way she way looking. Last time I checked we were both single.

"Oh really" the girl says moving closer

Candice was looking at me like she wanted to whoop my ass but her friend is the one that doesn't want any commitment with me.

"Hazel" Lani says in a tone I couldn't quite understand

I don't know if she's pissed it what because she sound like she wants to laugh. "What"

"Don't fucking what me like that, you got this bitch all over you like you didn't come to this bitch with me" She was definitely pissed off

"Just last night you said this was just sex and friendship" I remind her

"I don't give a fuck what I said cause I don't care like get this bitch off you for real bruh" Lani say walking off

"Gina get up" Candice say making me the girl scoff "bitch don't scoff at me! Been itching to beat your ass since last night"

I walked off following behind Lani. I didn't even think she was paying any attention to me in the first place but I guess she was and she's pretty pissed about what was said.

"Slow down I have heels on" I call behind her but she didn't give a fuck about that.

Outside she went approaching her car and I rode with her but I wasn't ready to go so I grabbed her arm. "Chill"

"No you so fucking disrespectful I was just eating your pussy now you just gone let some hoe practically be in your lap with me right there" Lani ask

She was pissed but I was only getting turned on "you said it was just sex and friendship"

"I don't care about what I said you know I didn't mean it" Lani said

"Lani you can't get mad" I Comment and she turned around to get in the car "Okay Chill we barely got here"

"Tell that bitch to bring you home" Lani say

"Can I ask her to bring me to your house" I smile

"I'm finna bust you in yo shit cause you think everything fucking funny and it ain't" Lani raise her voice

"Okay dang lets go" I got in and she pressed the gas

She was driving like a bat out of hell and I just had to ask her"So if we not in a relationship what's the problem"

"You saying you don't want me" She really just hears what she want so I just cut the music up

She glanced at me and continued to drive but I put my head on my window and soon went to sleep.

Lani POV

"Aye get up" I said shaking her

I would've carried her but I have heels on. She unhooked her seatbelt and we begin walking to the front door. I unlocked the door and allowed her in before closing and locking the door behind us.

She walked up to Snooks cage and let her out as I kicked my heels off. Then she walked to the fridge and grabbed her a water and I just watched her every move. Man her body was so curvy.

She ran her fingers through her head before glancing at me. Neither of us said a word but hella shit needed to be said.

I walked towards her trapping her against the counter. "I did act out because we aren't together but I want to be"