Never One Without the Other

30. Zack

Never One Without the Other

**Smut Warning**

"But.. he said the buyer is here." Bailey sniffled.

I held up a pair of keys and smiled, then it hit her.

"Remember when you asked me if I would live in California forever?" she hugged me again, I chuckled before stepping further into the house so we could close the door.

"You were all in on this?!" Bailey said accusingly as she pulled away from me.

"Well, I needed a pretty good present to cover for my douchieness." Johnny laughed.

"Did you even get Zack's present for me?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's right over here." He said leading to an entry room, the one he told me no one was allowed in until today. I figured there were presents in there but I was too focused on this present that I didn't even care what was in there.

When we walked into the foyer I was blown away. I can't even explain to you how beautiful it was. Right in the middle of the wall was my custom guitar that Bailey had gotten me, it was absolutely beautiful and I would have duplicates made so I could play them on stage, along with my first ever guitar – my dad's guitar.

"I'm still so blown away." Bailey said with a laugh, she hadn't let go of my hand since I came back. I felt bad for doing that, but I wanted this biggest shock factor ever, I wanted to see her reaction.

"Well, we best get goin... the roads aren't getting better. Call us tomorrow, maybe we'll have a dinner here before Johnny and Lacey leave." Ma said hugging us. "Merry Christmas."

After they left Bailey hugged me again, burying her head into my chest. "I can't believe this. I thought you left , I thought Christmas was ruined.. I thought Johnny never got your guitar for you..."

I put my hands under her chin and pulled her head up to look at me. "I'm sorry I didn't spend last night with you, but I had a few things to set up myself..."

I led her around the house and showed her the decorations, it was like a rustic/gothic vibe all put together. To her surprise all the stuff she had moved to the loft was here, the biggest reason Ma offered us to live in the loft was to get her stuff out there so that when Johnny came he would take over the loft aka putting all that stuff into this house.

We ate dinner before going to sit on the couch, we had changed into comfy pajamas and resorted to watching Christmas movies. My favorite was A Christmas Story, hers was the Grinch.