Chapter 10- I Didn't Want To Admit It

“No dad, I’ll stay here.”

“No, you need to come home with me.”

“Dad, just let me stay here, please, I will come home for dinner.”

“Okay, just call me if you want a lift home.”

When he left the room, I waked over to Leon’s side and sat down.

“Leon, my love, I know you can’t hear me, but I need to tell you this. I am so glad we are back together, I love you with all my heart and I was heartbroken when we were apart. That is why I need you to be okay. I need you to wake up and tell me that you are okay. I need you to hold me and be alright. Because I need you, I need you to be with me. If I lose you, I don’t know what I will do, because ever since I met you, my life has changed, since the day I met you, I have realised my dream and I feel complete because you make me happy. Every day I wake up and smile at the thought of being with you, because unlike Tomas and Diego, you stayed with me through everything. Even when we weren’t together, you quit the reality show for me. You did all these things for me even though we were apart. That is why I love you and I need you to be okay.”

More and more tears began to fall down my face.

I didn’t know what else to say. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted him to wake up with all my heart, I wanted him to be okay, but I was scared that wouldn’t happen.

Then I did the only thing that came to mind. I wiped the tears from my face and sang to him.

’Cause of you I feel heavens surround us,

I love you I love you,

In your arms I feel no fear around us,

I love you, I love you,

And your eyes shine when you see mine,

I need you, I love you,

I love you, I love you,

'Cause of you I feel heaven surrounds us,

I love you, I love you,

In your arms I feel no fear around us,

And your eyes shine when you see mine,

I need you, I love you"

I tried to sing the next line but I couldn’t. I broke down into tears as I just sat there, crying my eyes out. I didn't want to admit it, I didn't want to admit that I might lose the love of my life. So instead, I looked at him as I remembered all those sweet memories, as I remembered us.