KARLISLE SISCO

"c'mon, sisco, please?" i pleaded.

"no."

"please? you can be the teacher." i would allow him this much freedom.

"god, y/n, no! drop the subject already!"

"even if you get a reward?" i tilted my head slightly, catching him in my gaze.

he replied confidently. "well, it would depend on what the reward is." 

"Y E S! come on now, sisco!" i grabbed him by the arm, over to the empty classroom. it was after school hours, so there weren't very many people still here. and what made it better was that it was going to be the place used for our clubroom later on!

TIME SKIP brought to you by takara-tomy, but not really. they make better beyblades than hasbro.

"now, write a problem on the chalkboard," i instructed. the way things were going, it seemed like the roles were switched; i was acting as the the teacher and sisco was the student.

he clicked his tongue ( 'tch' ) but followed along.

"i have my hand raised so you have to call on me," i informed the broccoli-haired boy matter-of-factly.

"i know that," he said, annoyed, "y/n, come up and solve 2+2."

"sisco-sensei, i am but an uneducated grade schooler. you must help me write the answer on the board," i squeak in a high-pitched kid's voice.

"fine. whatever," he muttered crossly. he stood watching from the other side of the room.

"sisco! you have to come over here!" i called, waving my arm.

he walked over with a huff, stopping in the middle of the classroom.

i egged him on further. "closer! haven't you heard of one-on-one instruction?"

"you mean like this?" he asked in a husky voice. i could feel his warm breath on my neck, slightly uncomfortable, to say the least. his toned muscles were quite visible, considering the little girly crop top he had on, as well as his gigantic arms.

"dude, you're not supposed to... i mean, uh... you're breathing on me!" i squeaked, and took a few steps back. 

he moved forward, so i moved back. this continued for a few moments until he had my back against a wall. how cliche.

"...sisco?"

no response. 

"-sensei?"

still nothing.

"DADD-" i nearly yelled out.

he leaned in closer, and his face was out of focus, though sight was not necessary for the current situation. i could feel my face turning red, my heart pounding louder. doki doki

"!"

was he going to— oh my god valkyrieee

he retreated and sat down on a nearby desk, releasing me from his trap. "sexual harassment of children," he chuckled softly. "isn't that... illegal?"

"i'm not a child!!" i pouted, stepping back up to face him again. "we're the same age anyways..." a low, spoken to yourself, statement.

oh, right. i was still playing the role of an elementary school kid.. i was disappointed, but what else could i do?

"now, about that reward..."

– –

this oneshot i think got quite a bit of attention back in the early days of this book. i wonder why-?