Chapter 2

-EDITED-

Hana and Somi hurriedly entered the school to make sure they weren't late for their first day.

Usgijima!", Somi exclaimed as she compared her watch and the school clock. "Wae?", Hana looked confusedly at Somi. "I can't believe it! My watch is 2 hours ahead than the regular time.", Somi fixed her watch to the regular time.
**Usgijima means "You're kidding me!"**

"Let's go Hana, I need to find JEON JUNGKOOK!", Somi said angrily as she emphasized her brother's name.

They pushed groups of people out of their way as they hurried to Jungkook. "Yah", Somi looked at her brother with furrowed brows as she took out her watch and shoved it to his face.

"Wae?", Jungkook asked confusedly as he stared at the watch and at his elder sister. "Did you prank me again like you did last year?", Somi asked accusedly. Jungkook smirked.

"Wahh! He looks so handsome since the last time I saw him...Aiyahh! Hana don't fall in love with another playboy", Hana thought as she stared at Jungkook's perfect and handsome face.

"Of course I did. I will always take the chance since you always forget that I prank you in the start of the school year.", Jungkook answered Somi's question while smirking. "Sseolleonghae! I thought we were going to be late.", Somi exclaimed.
**Sseolleonghae means "Not funny"**

She didn't like being pranked at times like these. She was a student who would never be expected to be late so she hated it when her brother changed the time of her watch.

"Annyeong! I'm going to go to my friends now. They left me since they saw a good looking girl. Have a nice day!", Jungkook said cheerfully while smiling at Hana and leaving Somi dumbfounded.