Chapter 21

-EDITED-

"You're both here now. Finally!", Suga said as the boys closed the door and sat down.

"We were about to order pizza without you.", Taehyung said.

"P-Pizza?", Jungkook asked. Pizza was his favorite food.

"Yeah. But you're here now, so let's order!", J-Hope said.

"I'll order the pizza. The flavors we want are cheese and pepperoni right?", RM asked. The boys nodded.

RM ordered the pizza along with some soda. "The pizza will be here in 30 minutes.", RM said after ordering.

"Good. I'm starving!", Jin said. "Hyung, you're always hungry.", Jimin said.

"Don't say that. I'm a growing man!", Jin defended himself. The boys laughed at their hyung.

"So...why were both of you late?", Suga asked Jungkook and Jimin.

"I had a talk with Hana.", Jungkook answered.

"I had a walk with Chaeyoung.", Jimin answered.

His hyungs gasped, except for Jungkook and Jin.

"Why would you have a walk with a rotten girl?", RM asked. "She needed to ask me a few things.", Jimin responded.

"Like?", Taehyung asked. "She asked me if I was interested in any girl. She also asked me to be her boyfriend.", Jimin said.

"What did you say!?", the boys asked, all holding their breaths. "I said yes.", Jimin said.

"How could you?", Jin asked in horror.

"Why her out of all people?", J-Hope asked in annoyance.

"Hold it. Guys, one question at a time. Jimin hasn't even explained and all of you are bombarding him with questions.", RM said when Taehyung was about to complain.

Jimin smiled with gratitude at his hyung.

"She won't stop annoying me if I don't say yes to her. She might even go to Taehyung if I turned her down. I don't think Taehyung would want that. I would also like to know her plans with Nayeon.", Jimin explained.

The boys nodded at him.

"I thought you liked her for a second.", Suga said in relief.

"At least we know the reason now.", Jungkook said.

"What about you, Kookie?", Taehyung asked. "What do you mean, hyung?", Jungkook was puzzled.

"What did you talk about with Hana?", Taehyung asked.

'Ding Dong'

"I'll tell you why I talked with her while we're eating pizza.", Jungkook said.

"No. I'll get the pizza. You can tell the hyungs while I'm getting and paying for it. We would like to watch a movie while eating.", RM said and headed down the stairs.

"I told her the plans of Chaeyoung and Nayeon. I also told her their true personalities.", Jungkook said.

The boys nodded. "That's good. She would have never known what they really are like.", J-Hope said.

"She kind of had the right thought about them, but she also thought that they are a bit kind.", Jungkook said.

"I'm glad she now knows. She'll be better off knowing what they're like.", Jimin said in relief.

"Wait a minute. Isn't the Hana your talking about the same girl who you played with?", Suga asked in curiosity.

The boys all looked at Jimin. He sighed.

"Yes. She's the same Kim Hana as the one I played with.", Jimin said.

"Is that why you were zoning out during lunch?", Taehyung asked. "Yeah. She was seated right next to us.", Jimin explained. The boys nodded their heads.

RM returned to the room with the pizza, soda, and cups in his hands.

"I've got the pizza and soda. By the way, I also got cups from the kitchen, Jin hyung.", RM said as he put the pizza down on the table.

"Let's watch a movie!", J-Hope said. "What movie though?", Jin asked as he opened a drawer full of movies.

"Horror!", Jungkook answered. The boys became excited.

"Okay. I guess all of you don't want any sleep tonight.", Suga laughed. Everyone laughed along with him.

"Let's watch Annabelle!", RM said. "Don't blame me if any of you won't be able to get a wink of sleep tonight.", Jin said to the group. "Of course! We'll blame RM hyung.", J-Hope said and the boys laughed again.

Jin put the CD into the DVD player and they began munching on pizza while drinking soda, they had just started watching the film.