Chapter 10

-EDITED-

NORMAL POV
Hana, Somi, and Chowon were talking about their schedules. Hana had Math and Biology in the afternoon while Somi had History and Biology. Chowon had Arts and Biology.

"At least all of us are together during Biology which means we can all go out at the same time.", Somi commented. Hana and Chowon nodded.

"I'm going to finish my drawing now. Someone told me when I went to the restroom that we needed a drawing to show to the teacher.", Chowon said.

"Why would you need it on your first day?", Hana asked. "Well...Honestly I don't know either. I guess the teacher would like to know how far we know in the arts.", Chowon guessed.

She started continuing her drawing of a flower which had many details.

All of a sudden, most of the girls started gushing about their looks. BTS had entered the room. Chowon looked up and saw Jin looking at himself in the mirror.

"He really is confident about his looks. But he's not wrong. He's one of the most handsome boys I have ever seen.", Chowon thought.

She sighed. She knew what her friends would tell her: He's a playboy. She continued her drawing again.

~~~

"Has my lipstick faded?", Chaeyoung asked Nayeon. "No.", Nayeon answered.

"Why didn't you have an introduction?", Chaeyoung curiously asked. "I rushed to the restroom a few minutes after Jimin oppa gave his introduction.", Nayeon explained.

"Don't call him oppa!", Chaeyoung said, clearly annoyed. "Why not? He's 1 year older than me.", Nayeon asked. "Number 1: He's mine. Number 2: He's mine forever.", Chaeyoung confidently explained.

Nayeon snorted. She knew Chaeyoung's plans of getting Jimin. She knew it wouldn't work. Everyone knew that her best friend was a flirt.

"Don't snort. I know he'll be mine. It will take time that's all.", Chaeyoung said. "If you say so.", Nayeon commented.

Chaeyoung faced back and found Jimin talking with his friends. She smirked. She knew exactly what to do.

"Jimin oppa~", Chaeyoung said sweetly. Jimin ignored her.  "What a snob", Chaeyoung thought.

"Jiminie oppa~", Chaeyoung said with a louder and sweeter voice. He glared at her. She smiled at him sweetly.

"What do you want?", Jimin asked angrily. "I just wanted to ask if you're available this afternoon.", Chaeyoung answered sweetly ignoring the fact that he sounded annoyed.

"No. I'm not going with someone like you.", Jimin smirked and continued talking with his friends.

"How annoying. He doesn't even want to go out with someone as pretty as me. How is that even possible? Are he and his friends really bulletproof" Chaeyoung thought.