Chapter 42

"Ch-Chowon c-can y-you c-come o-over?", Hana asked, her voice quivering because of crying.

"Are you alright? I'm coming over there right away!", Chowon said and hung up.

Hana called Somi. "S-Somi c-can yo—", Hana was cut off by Somi.

"Are you crying? Who's making you cry? I'm gonna murder that person! I'm coming over there now!", Somi exclaimed as she hung up.

Hana smiled weakly at Somi's worries. Just then, the doorbell rang 3672983 times.

She opened the door and her friends immediately hugged her.

"Are you alright?", Chowon asked. "Who hurt you?", Somi asked. "Where did you get hurt?", Chowon asked. "Let's go upstairs and talk about it.", Somi said and they all ran up.

"Answer us!", Somi and Chowon exclaimed as Hana sat on her bed.

Hana sighed and started crying silently. "It's Jimin oppa.", Hana said softly.

"He played with you, didn't he?", Somi asked. Hana nodded and started sobbing. Somi sighed.

"What happened?", Chowon asked.

"Chaeyoung asked if she could talk to me so we talked. She told me about Jimin oppa. She told me that h-he's b-been p-playing w-with m-me f-for t-the w-whole t-time.", Hana tried to say the last words without sobbing harder but she ended up sobbing harder.

Chowon and Somi sat on her bed and hugged her. "I loved him so much! How could he do this to me?!", Hana cried out.

"He doesn't deserve someone as kind as you.", Somi said. "But I loved him and I thought he loved me back. He said he would never hurt me again!", Hana screamed and cried harder.

Chowon stayed silent. She knew what it felt like when Jin left her. Chowon got teary-eyed at the memory, but decided to hold back her tears. "He lied to me! He lied to me! I hate him! How could he be so insensitive?!", Hana screamed as she walked over to get a pair of scissors.

She was about to cut herself when Somi grabbed the scissors out of her hand and threw it across the room.

"You're not killing yourself today. You're important to us.", Somi said as she started tearing up seeing her best friend in so much pain.

"But it hurts so much! I feel like my heart has been ripped into pieces! I can't stand the pain!", Hana screamed as she slowly sat on the floor and hugged herself.

"We're here for you. Remember that.", Chowon said as she comforted Hana. Somi hugged Hana. Somi looked at Hana.

Seeing her best friend in so much pain just broke her heart. She couldn't imagine how much pain Hana had gone through just to be with Jimin again.

She blamed herself for not being there for her. She blamed herself for not warning Hana about he pain she might feel.

Now her friend is crying because of a boy who broke her heart again. She couldn't believe what Jimin had done to a kind and caring girl.

Chowon had similar thoughts but something was fishy for her. She always saw Jimin and Hana happy together.

It looked so real that she couldn't believe that Jimin would just play with her again. The happiness on their faces were too obvious that it couldn't have been fake.

She knew that Jimin developed feelings for her. He developed true feelings for her. This couldn't have been just a lie. It was too unimaginable.

After a few hours of crying, Hana fell asleep on the floor. Chowon and Somi decided to carry her on the bed.

They quietly left the room after getting one last look at Hana's face. Her face was full of sadness. Chowon and Somi walked out of the house.

"I can't believe Jimin just did that.", Somi said in anger.

"I can't believe it either. He better not show his face in front of her or I might have to let him wake up in the hospital after what I would do to him.", Chowon said.

"He better not show up.", Somi said. As she said that, they found Jimin running towards them.

"Have you seen Hana?", Jimin asked as he panted for air. "What do you care?", Somi asked coldly.

"I just need to explain to her what had happened.", Jimin said. "You have nothing to explain to her. What's done is done. You can't do anything about it.", Chowon said coldly as she was about to leave him.

Jimin gripped on to her wrist tightly. "Please I don't wanna lose her.", Jimin said softly as he started tearing up.

"I'm afraid you just did.", Somi said. She and Chowon left him.