Chapter 8

-EDITED-

"I can't believe it!", Hana said angrily. "After all my hard work trying to get over him over the summer, he's still going to haunt me each time I go to school!"

Somi couldn't say anything. She knew he was there even before they started the semester.

"How unfair!", Chowon commented as they walked to the cafeteria.

BTS was there. Everyone was filling tables. The only table left empty was the one next to BTS.

"I guess we have to stay there.", Chowon pointed at the the table next to BTS. Hana couldn't say anything. They took a seat and started chatting about their schedules.

SOMI POV
"I should have told her before we started the semester. She wouldn't have been in shock if I told her earlier. She almost cried. I'm such a terrible friend. And I even thought she moved on from him. I guess she secretly still loves him even after all those times she said she didn't.", Somi thought.

BACK TO REGULAR POV
"...Earth to Somi?", Hana said as Chowon laughed at Somi's serious face. "Oh sorry", Somi said shyly.

"It's alright. What kept you occupied?", Chowon asked as she smiled. "I bet it's a crush on someone.", Hana smirked. "Of course not. I know how guys are like.", Somi defended herself.

"Then what's keeping you occupied?", Chowon asked curiously. "It's not important.", Somi replies while straightening her back. "You're not a good liar.", Hana commented. Somi sighed.

"Look, I knew Jimin was going to be here in the same classroom as us. I knew it since the summer. Before you came, the list of students in our class was delivered to our house. Jungkook gave the list to me.

I knew what you were going through so I decided to make sure you had moved on from him. But I just made it worse. You almost cried.", Somi delivered the truth.

Hana didn't say anything. She didn't know whether she should be angry or sad.

"Whatever. It's okay. What's done is done. I just have to make sure I survive a whole school year.", Hana chose her words carefully. Somi gave a small smile but still felt guilty.

"C'mon I wanna go to the classroom.", Chowon said. They stood up and walked to the classroom.