Chapter 5

-EDITED-

Still Jimin's POV
Jungkook drove to SOPA. They got out of the car and went to their usual hang out spot in the school.

"Oh look. It's the hyung line.", Taehyung said as he saw RM, Jin, Suga, and J-Hope going to there spot.

"How unusual. Taehyung is early for the first time.", Suga commented. "True. He always comes a minute before the bell rings for the tardy people.", Jin said while smirking at Taehyung.

"Hey I can always be early. It's just that I love having more sleep.", Taehyung defended himself.

"You also have very long showers I heard. Jimin told me when you where sleeping over, you took an hour to shower.", J-Hope said while smiling at Taehyung.

The boys laughed. Taehyung didn't try to defend himself since he knew how his hyungs were teasing him. Instead, he laughed along with them.

"How dare you spread that Jimin", Taehyung pouted. "It's not a secret to the boys.", Jimin said while smirking.

"How are you Jimin?", RM asked in a serious voice. "Alright. Why?", Jimin answered. "No reason. I just heard that you broke another girl's heart.", RM said calmly. "You did?", Jin asked.

"Yes I did. She was quite annoying when she kept on staring at me during class. I thought she was the type of girl to be played with.", Jimin said as he complained about his ex-girlfriend.

"Are you sure she's not interesting at all?", Jungkook asked.

"Well...she's pretty and has a good heart. Honestly, I still feel bad for playing with her. From what I heard from my friend at that school, she didn't come to school for a couple of days.

I was friends with a popular girl at that school if you're wondering. I became that friend's boyfriend while I was still going out with her (referring to the girl he played with). I guess she found out so we broke up.", Jimin told the story.

"I can't believe you did that to an innocent girl. You're so immature.", Suga shook his head. "Please don't do this again. Please remember your limits.", Jin added.

"What's the girl's name?", RM asked. Jimin didn't answer. All he could think of was how guilty he was. Kim Hana, he thought.