Chapter 29

-EDITED-

FRIDAY NIGHT...
Hana and Somi arrived at the house and hurried inside. They found Jungkook half-naked in the living room.

"Put something on!!", Somi shrieked as she covered Hana's holy eyes. "What's wrong?", Hana asked innocently.

"Oh...wow! I guess someone wants to see my sexiness.", Jungkook smirked at Hana and didn't put the shirt on. "Don't you dare brag about your sexiness. Just put on a shirt!", Somi shrieked. Jungkook put the shirt on.

"You can look now.", Jungkook said. Somi uncovered Hana's eyes. "What on earth was going on?", Hana asked confusedly.

"Jungkook was shirtless.", Somi said without thinking. "You should change.", Jungkook said, trying to change the topic. "You're right.", Somi said. She and Hana went to her room.

"What are you wearing tonight?", Hana asked interestedly. "I'm wearing a red long-sleeves blouse with a black leather skirt.", Somi answered as she took her blouse and skirt out of her closet.

"That looks stunning.", Hana said in amusement. Somi smiled. She changed into the clothes and quickly put on some makeup.

"Come down with me.", Somi said. Hana went down with her. When they arrived at the bottom of the stairs, Hana looked at Jungkook with her mouth open.

"Why is he so.......H O T🔥. He's wearing a suit that makes him look like he's going to be a soon-to-be-husband. Too hot. I can't even. I know someone who's hotter though...Park Jimin. Why am I even thinking of him? Is it because he told me that people can change? Why is he so different though? He smiles sweetly at me and fake smiles to Chaeyoung. Why does Chaeyoung even call him 'jagi'. Are they a couple or something?", Hana thought as she continued staring at Jungkook.

"Hana, stop staring. It's starting to make me think that you have a crush on me.", Jungkook said as he smirked while fixing his suit. Hana blushed and Somi laughed.

"She won't have a crush on someone like you.", Somi said while laughing. Jungkook was about to answer back but the doorbell rang. Somi opened the door and found Taehyung rushing inside to hug Hana.

"Chinggu~ah! I missed you so much!", Taehyung said as he hugged Hana tightly that she couldn't breathe. "T-t-Taehyung I-I-I can't b-b-breathe.", Hana stuttered as she struggled to get some air.

The other BTS members came in. "Taehyung, let go of Hana. She's going to suffocate.", Suga said. Taehyung let go of Hana and she started breathing rapidly.

"Oh, Hana's here early. I didn't know you could be here early.", Jimin commented while smirking. "It doesn't mean if I was late the other day then I will be late today.", Hana defended herself. Jin laughed.

"When did you two become close?", RM asked interestedly. "Nothing.", the two responded while blushing. "Waaahhhh~ Do you both have a crush on each other?", J-Hope asked. "No!", the two said in sync. "Either that or they're secretly siblings.", Suga said as he sat on the couch.

"You know Jungkook, I don't understand your group. Let's go or we'll be late.", Somi said as she headed to Hana.

"Take care of yourself. Don't get hurt. Promise me you won't be involved in something nonsense.", Somi whispered to Hana. She laughed and nodded.

Somi smiled and left the house. Jungkook was still laughing at Jin's dad joke when Somi called him. He rushed outside and the rest of BTS and Hana were left at the house.

"So...Should I start cooking dinner?", Jin asked. "Yes please!", everyone answered. Jin rolled up his sleeves and brought an apron out of his bag. He wore it. "Why're all of them so hot?", Hana asked herself, trying not to look at Jin's arms.