(EPILOGUE)Chapter 47

Hana woke up early. She was still kind of sleepy but decided not to sleep again.

She got up and headed downstairs for breakfast. She found her eomma making waffles.

"You're up! That's unusual. When you were a kid, you always woke up late.", Mrs. Kim said as she smiled at Hana who yawned.

"Eomma, I'm still tired. I still wanna sleep but I have plans today.", Hana said. "With Jimin?", Mrs. Kim asked while smiling. Hana nodded and smiled.

"You're happy aren't you?", Mrs. Kim asked. "Of course. He's my boyfriend.", Hana replied as she got a plate for her waffles.

Mrs. Kim gave her 2 waffles and the whipped cream. Hana grabbed some chocolate syrup.

"What if he asked you to become his wife?", Mrs. Kim asked. Hana almost dropped the chocolate syrup bottle from what her eomma had said.

"I would be really happy. I mean, he's been with me for such a long time.", Hana replied while blushing. Mrs. Kim smiled.

Hana started devouring her waffles. Mrs. Kim got a call and left the kitchen.

Hana finished her waffles and quickly went back to her room to take a bath. She put on a pink dress. She grabbed her purse and headed aback down.

"Who called?", Hana asked. "Jimin.", Mrs. Kim answered. "Why's he call?", Hana asked curiously. Mrs. Kim just smiled at her while Hana was confused.

The doorbell rang. "Oh that must be Jimin!", Hana said excitedly. She got up to open the door but Mrs. Kim already opened it.

"Hi auntie!", Jungkook greeted. "Hello darling! Are you here to pick up Hana?", Mrs. Kim asked. Jungkook nodded. Hana's excitement slowly faded.

"Where is Jimin? He can't be sick. He just can't be. He might be stressed but he can't be sick.", Hana thought.

She tried hard to keep the smile on her face but she ended up having a poker face.

"Let's go Hana!", Jungkook called. Hana smiled weakly. "Bye eomma...", Hana mumbled. "Have a good day!", Mrs. Kim replied and smiled.

Hana walked with Jungkook to the car. When the got into the car, Hana couldn't stop herself from asking the question.

"Where's Jimin oppa?", Hana blurted our suddenly. "I don't know. He told me to pick you up and drive you to the mall.", Jungkook replied.

"Is he sick?", Hana asked. "I also don't know. He only sent me texts to fetch you.", Jungkook repeated. Hana sighed. She didn't mean to sound rude but she couldn't help it.

She wanted to see Jimin badly. Her day was never enough without Jimin. Jungkook smiled.

"It's okay. The Bangtan members will be there in the mall. I'm just not sure about Jimin hyung.", Jungkook said and started driving to the mall.

Hana didn't say anything for the whole trip and Jungkook didn't bother her. They got out of the car and found the rest of the boys, Chowon, and Somi waiting for them at the entrance, except for Jimin.

Hana tried looking for him but she didn't see him. "Oh my goodness, Hana!", Somi exclaimed as she hugged Hana.

Somi hadn't seen Hana for almost 2 months because of her work as a model. Hana hugged Somi back tightly.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to make it.", Hana smiled as she held back her tears.

"I know right. My boss told me to stay out of the public but of course I was stubborn so I forced him to let me go with you. I told him that I would wear sunglasses and a cap.", Somi said.