Hungry and Annoyed Chapter 1

To all the readers! If you haven't read the first book then I'd advise you to or else this book might be confusing unless you don't care then welp...go ahead and read this. To all of you Vampire Verse fans I hope you all enjoy this and enjoy! 

Fallacy's P.O.V

"Fallacy." A soft, angelic voice spoke, "Time to wake up." I felt my body get shaken and my eyes blinked open with a yawn.

"What is it Encre?" I asked wanting to know why I had to get out of the bed when really all I wanted to do was lay down and hold Encre against me.

She looked guilty when she looked down, "I'm hungry." And there it was.

I threw the covers off of me and nodded in acknowledgment, "Alright alright."

I got up and out of bed to walk to Encre. Her gaze was on me while she slowly gave me a warm smile that caused my breath to be caught in my throat. She always had this effect on me. The butterfly inside me, the nervousness, and the unconditional love that was all for her.

I scooped her up and off of the bed as I held her close to me. She felt warm against me...a bit too warm.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with uncertainty while I exited our room and went down the many halls that acquainted my-our castle.

Her eyes wandered over my face and she seemed uneasy, "I'm just hungry. Very hungry."

I let out a sigh. I'm just going to have to figure this out later because she's focused on food right now. The child inside her was like a hybrid. Just half vampire and I wondered what he or she would look like. I've never thought of becoming a father again but it warmed me up and I relished in it for a few seconds.

"My lord, what are you doing up so early?" Suave asked with a polite bow.

My eyes traveled to the butler and I smiled, "Encre is just famished so I was going to escort her to the fridge for a pack of blood."

Suave bowed and nodded as he thoughtfully asked, "Would you like me to get the young woman something normal to eat as well?"

Like always Suave was a big help and always respectful, "Yes Suave, thank you."

Suave beamed at me, "Of course my lord."

Then he was off and down the stairs before I was. It was only because I was taking my time with Encre as I took each step with care. I guess you could call me a bit overprotective.

"You're so slooow." Encre whined but it was a more playful tone she used.

I raised an eyebrow, "Would you like it if I went slower? I could become a snail."

"Or a slug." Encre snorted and I could only chuckle.

Encre was like a whole new person/monster while she is pregnant with our child. I remember Jaspers face when he heard he was going to be a big brother. He blabbered on and on and on about his unknown sibling and he was absolutely ecstatic. This castle was going to be blazing with energy again. For years it had such a gloom that matched my despair and angst.

"What are you thinking Fallacy?" Her palm touched my cheek and I felt the deep swell of love in just the smallest of her touches.

I let out a small sigh while I went down the stairs slowly, "Just thinking about how it was like before you came to this castle seven months ago." I smiled, "And how our child will be born into this world in about five months."

Encre took in a deep breath and blew out some air, "When you put it that way I think our relationship went a little too fast."

I caught her wrist quickly in my hand and stopped to admire the ring, "I think it went just fine for me."

She rolled her eyes and I took in a deep breath of my own to keep myself from kissing her on the steps. Ever since she's been pregnant I've had this strong urge of love running through my dormant veins. It filled me and I wanted to show Encre just how much I love her.

"Stop thinking." She whispered to me as she leaned and planted a small kiss on my cheek.

Instead of answering her I closed my eyes for a few moments before opening them again to look at Encre. The woman who was in my arms. The woman who was mine.

"I love you." I breathed and began to go to the kitchen.

Her eyes gleamed at me with joy, "I love you to Fallacy."

My eyes snapped to the sudden knocking on the door. It was loud and very immature. And to my dismay the knocking never swayed. It just got louder and Louder and LOUDER.

"Suave! Get the door!" I snapped and finally set Encre down in one of the chairs as I rummaged through the fridge to pull out an O blood type and squeezed it in a cup that had a lid. There was already normal food at the table and I watched as Encre quickly gobbled it down like an animal.

"Hey! Blood Sucker! Why didn't you open the door for me!?" Someone yelled.

I gave the cup of blood to Encre as she greedily sucked it down and my eyes narrowed at the visitor who pranced into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I stated blandly seeing how there was no need for this visitor.

Red smiled while his golden tooth gleamed, "I got bored and thought this place would be more exciting."

-I had someone request a chapter and so I decided to give you all one. If I think many of you want another chapter then I think I could whip another one up for all of you lovely people. I hope you guys enjoy the first book because now some chapter to this second book will/may be published. Just beware---because it's not the date I said I was going to originally start publishing then these updates will/might be slow. Maybe not but who knows. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I shall see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeee-