Touch me I yell Chapter 9

Encre's P.O.V

I was frantic to find Suave but what could I do? It was dark and I haven't really thought of the possibility of Vampire's chasing us.....okay maybe I have but I didn't think something like this would happen. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes as I thought about running back in the woods to find him but that would put my unborn baby at risk. I couldn't just run to my brother asking for assistance when I knew that I might have just killed Suave because I didn't want to run into the forest.

"You thought running would be wise, did you?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my head whipped in the direction of the voice. The first thing I saw was the dark, bloodlust in his eyes. His mouth was a bit noticeable but he was almost like a shadow. He stood confidently but also predatory.

"Where's Suave?" I asked in worry.

He scoffed, "He wasn't much," He raised his arm and in his hand he held Suave by the collar, "But he was annoying."

I froze as I noted Suave's motionless body. I took a step forward to reach out to Suave but the vampire hissed and dropped Suave's body to the ground.

"If you run again this will be you." He warned with venom almost dripping from his voice.

I felt chills run down my spine as I looked back down at Suave, "I....is he..."

"Dead?" He finished, "No." He answered and I felt relief flood through me. "But if you don't cooperate then he will be."

I gulped and took another step forward towards the vampire when really I wanted to check on Suave. The closer I got the better I got to see Suave's condition. He was bloodied on his head and his shirt was splattered with the color red, however it looked like his nose was bleeding more than his head. The heaviness on me eased up a bit more knowing that Suave wasn't too hurt. The fact the he was injured was bad enough but at least he didn't have any fatal wounds.

I stopped in front of the vampire, "What do you want?" I didn't dare look him dead in the eyes or else he'd know how frightened I really was. My eyes cascaded to the ground in dismay.

He cleared his throat, "I need you to come with me."

My weight shifted to one of my legs as I crouched down to Suave and ripped the sleeve of my shirt and pressed the cloth against his nose, "Why?"

He gave me a twisted smile, "You'll just have to find that one out for yourself, sweetheart."

I didn't want to see his monstrous facial expression so I felt my eyes on Suave, "If I go you won't hurt Suave?"

He shook his head, "I don't go back on my word."

I inhaled deeply in thought and splayed my hand on my belly, "Will I get hurt?"

"I don't know." He told me honestly.

I still had the cloak on and I tried to conjure up a plan. And that's when it clicked. A small smile hinted its way on my mouth as I kept my head down from this Vampire, "I'll go on one condition."

I knew I sparked his interests, "And what will that be?"

I stood up from Suave's body, "If you put Suave near the castle here so they can tend to his wounds."

It was silent for a few moments before he finally answered, "Fine."

He lifted Suave in one hand with ease and went to pick me up but without meaning to I stepped backwards uncomfortably.

He growled and snatched me up before taking off with his wings outspread. He was fast and I was quick to get nauseated but I kept it down. He dipped down once we neared the castle and was close enough to the ground that he dropped Suave. My eyes widened before I noticed that Suave wasn't hurt on impact of the ground, thankfully.

"I think I'm going to throw up." I said and the vampire growled again.

"If you throw up then face away from me." His unused hand fished around in his pocket and I could only guess what he was trying to grab. He pulled out a rag and I knew what he was trying to do. He was going to knock me out.

I took in a deep breath and initiated my plan once we were a good distance away from Suave but still near the village when I yelled, "Fallacy!" Just before he pressed the cloth to my nose, cursing under his breath.

-Hey guys! Sorry about the wait and the short chapter but I got lucky that I was able to make this chapter. I hope you all like it and please know that I have finals next week and once winter break comes up I'm going to be at work most of the days. I apologize about this but hopefully I will be able to make it up to you all in January. Other than that, I shall see you all in the next chapter!-