Tears Shed Chapter 11

Encre's P.O.V

"Encre....Wake up....." A voice whispered to me silently through the hazy darkness. 

"Come on..." It whispered again, "Time to open your eyes, love."

The darkness that I was once surrounded in lifted as my eyes fluttered open and was met with another pair that stared at me cautiously. Fallacy was hovering over me with a worried look and all I could do was sit up and groan about a terrible headache I had.

"There you go, love." Fallacy said with a smile, "Would you like a glass of water?"

My gaze wandered around the room in confusion for a brief second before I looked back to Fallacy with puzzlement, "Where is Suave?"

Fallacy sat on the bed I laid on, "He was sent to the royal doctor for his head and other wounds. There was also a  bite mark found on his neck so they're also seeing if they can find poison in his bloodstream. If all is clear then he should be okay in just a few days."

I nodded at this new information as I threw my legs over the side of the bed and went to get up. Fallacy quickly snatched me up and held me in his lap, hand splaying over my belly.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as his mouth trailed over my neck earing a shiver in return.

My mind went blank for a few seconds before I could answer, "I'm going to see Suave..."

Fallacy hummed, "You're not going anywhere. You're in trouble."

My face was heating up, "You're not my parent." 

His hand rubbed my belly as he shifted me in a more comfortable position in his lap, "You left the castle when you weren't supposed to." He murmured against my neck.

I felt hesitant to say anything because, in the end, he was right. I wasn't supposed to. I disregarded the safety of myself and others that caused Suave to be injured and me to be jeopardizing my unborn child.

I looked down with a sudden wave of guilt, "I was worried about my brother..."

"And you didn't think about our baby?" Fallacy asked in a questioning tone.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, only silence. How was I suppose to answer him? Was I thinking about our baby? No. The answer was no and I was being treated with this filling guilt that just won't fade away.

"That's what I thought." Fallacy said with a sigh of disappointment, "Encre you should've known."

"I know..." I whispered softly unsure if he heard.

"If you knew then why did you go?" Fallacy's arms tightened on me greatly but his hands didn't pressure my baby bump, "Why would you risk yourself and the child when you could be given birth soon?"

Like before I still didn't know how to answer. The birth of a Vampire is quicker than a mortal child. A Vampire develops in the womb quicker and Fallacy still worries for what could happen when the child was born.

The door creaked open slightly before a nurse peeked her head through only to quickly scamper away when Fallacy looked at her with a warning if she dared to disturb him. 

"You don't need to scare people," I told Fallacy and rested the back of my head against his shoulder, "I'm right here."

Fallacy didn't calm down, "You wouldn't have been if I didn't hear you yell for me." I turned my head to face him and what I saw made me freeze. He had tears running down his face as he silently cried. I felt my heart pull at the sight of him as if my heart cried out and added onto his flowing tears. Never before have I seen him cry. Angry? Yes. But never have I seen him shed a tear.

My head reached out to him as my palm stroked his cheek in a tender gesture, "What's wrong Fallacy?" I asked him as my own tears threatened to show.

His face nuzzled the crook of my neck, "I could've lost you both." He whispered, "I was so scared..."

The tears forming at my eyes fell, "But we're right here, Fallacy."

His legs came up and I was caged against him by both his arms and legs, "I know but you have to understand that I don't want anything to happen to you." He begins, "I don't want you outside because there are dangerous things that will hurt you and others who want to get to me by using you." His voice was beginning to crack, "Anything could have happened if I hadn't heard you."

I turned my body around to face him as my thumbs brushed away his running tears, "I won't be going anywhere, Fallacy." I promised, "I'll always be here."

I hugged him and held him as more of his tears fell from his face and I shushed him, "I'll always be right where I belong....with you."

-Hey guys! Here's another chapter and I apologize for the shortness but I was given a chance to right one so I took it for all of you. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please comment if this book is coming out better than the last book. If not then tell me what I should improve or even do in this book and I'll see what I can do. Other than that I shall see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee-