Are you alright? Chapter 12 + Tag

-I want to give a great thanks to the readers who commented. I am so glad that you all are enjoying my book and just reading what you all thought gives me the motivation to continue writing my book, this book. So thank you all-

Fallacy's P.O.V

I allowed Encre to leave her room and go to Suave but I stayed close behind her. This time I wasn't going to let her out of my sight. 

"Is this the room?" Encre spoke out as she pointed to a closed door on the medical wing of her brother's castle.

I remembered that room. It was indeed Suave's. So all I gave her was a small nod. Encre eyes widened slightly at the thought of seeing Suave after everything that has happened. I could read each individual thought she had which swarmed my mind.

WIll he forgive me?

Does he blame me for everything that has happened?

Does he want to see me?

Many more questions popped up and then even more which made me wonder how exactly does she not go mad? I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nuzzled the back of her head, "Relax Encre." I told her and her questions began to die down but her anxiety did not, "Suave does not blame you for the incident. If anything, he is worried about you."

Encre looked towards the door, "Why would he be worried about me?"

"Because he thinks he failed to protect you."

She stopped for a second, a pause to recollect her thoughts and try to put the pieces together. Her mind wasn't as crowded with questions as it was before, instead, she was trying to understand why Suave would think he failed to protect her.

I was the first to move before Encre as I lifted her with ease and gently made my way to Suave's door without disturbance. Encre became more nervous as we neared the door and I finally opened it to see Suave laying in his bed with Jasper sitting at the side babbling about something I didn't really care about.

I cleared my throat and everyone's attention fell to me, "Encre came to see you."

Suave's eyes enlightened and Jasper turned to Encre with a smile.

Suave was the next to speak, "Are you alright my lady?"

I set Encre down and she went to sit on the opposite end of the bed Jasper was at, "You're asking if I'm okay when I'm not the one still laying down?"

"I just need to know if you're okay," Suave told her with a sad smile, "I only remember you running and me blacking out in the woods, nothing more."

Encre took one of Suave's hands in a friendly gesture but I still tried to keep my fangs from extending. I couldn't help my growing jealousy when Encre touches another male, even if it's someone I've grown accustomed to with calling family.

"I'm alright," Encre promised Suave, "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible," Suave admitted, " The doctors keep sticking needles into me and the nurses won't leave me alone."

Suave was always the introvert. He wasn't much into social things and would rather be alone with a cup of tea than a crowd of people. He found it awkward for others he didn't really know to be checking on him, but he wouldn't show it.

"That's why I'm here." Jasper said with a wide smile, "I'm keeping the nurses out even though I have to let the doctors in."

Suave's gaze trailed away from Encre and to Jasper, "And I thank you for that."

"Anytime Suave," Jasper told him as he stretched out his arms.

Everyone was chatting except me as I just watched one person in the room. Encre. I don't know what has gotten into me lately and I have to figure out soon before I did something regrettable. It seemed all was well but I knew if I started talking then everyone would see my extended fangs which I didn't want to happen. It was all self-restraint, all the years of discipline, it was all for nothing as I felt like a newborn vampire.

My thoughts went back to the rouges and how the yelling of Encre caused them to leave. Why would they leave once they heard my love? Were they scared? If they were scared then they wouldn't have been smiling and laughing.

Was their whole goal to get Encre?

I didn't like that fact but it could be true. If so then I'd have to keep my love close to my side until this threat is dismissed. 

Before anything else could be done a nurse knocked on the door and opened it a little, "Someone named Red is here to see Encre."

-Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you all before I head to work! I hope you guys enjoy it and I shall see you all in the next one! But.....I got tagged so let me get it over with.

TAG:

Rules: 

1. Mentioned who tagged you. 

2. Do it less than three days.

3. Say 10 things about yourself.

4. Tag 28 people.

5. Tell a joke.

6. Write a spoiler for one of your stories.

7. Put these rules in your tag.

1. Who tagged me ............  Just_A_Fellow_Artist (It's not letting me put people)

I will never forgive you -_-

2. I just waited a day so :P

3. 10 things about myself....

1. I'm a triplet.

2. I'm a klutz 

3. I enjoy writing because of all of you.

4. I'm 15 and female :P

5. My hobbies are writing, reading, crafting, and drawing.

6. I'm a nerd 

7. I'm in a realationship with Bloodfox123

8. I'm 5'2 and 101 pounds.

9. Ummmm....what else can I say.....I have 5 dogs

10. I catch snakes with my bare hands.

4. It won't let me tagged people for some reason so I apologize...

5. A joke!! I'm bad at jokes ._.

Here you all go! *sorry for cheating*

6. Hmmmm...a spoiler...I will write the spoiler in the next chapter because I'm running out of time! Sorry guys! You can all look forward to a spoiler in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeeee!