Author's Note

Hey guys! I know I haven't been as active recently but my family has been in a crisis for some time now and so I have put more of my focus into work and schooling. I thank you all for the motivation you all gave me for these books and don't worry because I am not stopping until they're finished! (which might take some time) but I also have been re-editing one of my past books that I ended up throwing into drafts, but I will put some chapters up during midsummer. My focus will still be on this fanfiction, however it will just take some time to update considering my current situation. 

Here is one of the books I've been working/planning on for quite some time and this might turn out to be one of my best works

I thought life would remain as it was.......simple, peaceful, ordinary. But through the years I should have know I was different, I should have seen the lies being spread, I should have known the stories about these strange creatures were true. I was too naive to notice, until now. And now I know what I am but I can't control it. I can't control the overwhelming power and she only makes it worse...the fire inside me grows when she is around until my demon want to selfishly take her....my selfish desire makes me even dangerous when her presence is there. But my father knows, he wants my power for his own and he knows that the only way to get to me is through her...

I'm determined to protect her to my very last breath....but can I protect her from myself?

[Book 2] Heart of Desire (Fallacy X Encre)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara