I'm sorry Chapter 14

Fallacy's P.O.V

I stared long and hard as Red huffed in his anger, his face heated and his eyes deadly. What he said left me speechless and I wasn't ready for it. Was I really becoming a demon? A monster?

Would I really hurt Encre?

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could the nurse came in and took a book from the coffee table before exiting which broke the tension between us. A sigh left his mouth as his demeanor changed from aggressive to cocky. Red gave me one last look before he turned away from me and exited the room to go after Encre and to my surprise....I didn't stop him. I stood in the room alone, deep in thought, wondering where I was going wrong...

I remembered when I first met Encre and I watched her with her paint supplies. I was out hunting because I forgot what the thrill was like, especially hearing the prey's heart thrum rapidly. But that wasn't the case when I met her. I felt like the prey, somehow caught in a vicious trap and I disliked it, however I hadn't felt like that in centuries. And so I pursued her.

Now here I was, a wife and a child soon coming and I was being predatory with everyone. I was taking away her freedoms because of my paranoia. 

My hand brushed my forehead to the back of my neck while I continued to think. How much more could Encre take of me before she decided to leave?

I sat down in an empty, cushioned chair...

How long before Encre left me?

The thought continued to go back and forth in my mind and I stood from the chair. If she left then she would take my spirit with her. I would be nothing if she parted from me and so I must change my ways.

"Damn it." I hissed and let out a growl. I had to go find Encre and tell her just how sorry I was. She was only trying to protect those she loved and I completely flipped. Before she was taken to the hospital I felt like I was on a murder streak and Encre didn't know just how many guards I almost killed when they tried to take her from me. I was sedated and the next thing I knew was that I woke up next to Encre, but before I fell asleep I heard someone tell me....

The next time you lose control I will have no choice but to lock you up.

I closed my eyes tightly hoping that they'd go away. The thoughts and the murmurs I couldn't quite make out.

What was happening to me?

I stormed out of the waiting room and into the hallway. A few nurses were pacing back and forth, rushing room to room, and gave me a quick glance before retreating. I shook my head and stumbled down the hall and made my way back to Suave's room. Before talking to Red I was so calm and collected but now...now? I felt like a complete mess. 

My fist was shaking as I held back the temptation to punch the wall out of frustration. I had to tell Encre that I'm sorry...

I yanked open the room Suave was accompanying and felt the words rest cold in my throat when I saw Encre asleep on a couch at the side of the room. Suave was asleep as well and Red was nowhere. I crossed the room to Encre and sat besides her sleeping body. She seemed so peaceful...so innocent...so beautiful...

I brought the back of my hand on Encre's cheek gently in a small, affectionate stroke as I leaned down to her sleeping face and whispered, "Encre....I'm sorry..." Placing a kiss to her forehead, "I'm so sorry..."

-Hey guys! I apologize for not updating in a while but right now life is crazy and completely busy! Please understand and I will start coming back to wattpad again and updating this story and others like crazy, but don't hold me up to it. Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter (sorry it wasn't much ;-;) and I hope to see you all in the next one! Byeeeeeeeee-