Idea 4 : M.O.N.E.Y*

"You want me to hold you, I'll never stay
I'm chasing a feeling I could describe as great
If you're looking for me, you know where I'll be
A million miles away."

Warning : mature content

The camera lights flashed dazzlingly in my face as I made my way towards the car, Harry Styles on my arm. Neither of us seemed to mind what this would do when it hit the papers. We were too lost in the locking of our bodies.

His breath is hot on my neck as I climb over him in the car. Harry rests his hand on my thigh; circling small patterns as we begin to drive towards his hotel room. The London traffic is heavy tonight and we find ourselves getting lost in the backroads.

As we pull up to the hotel entrance, someone opens my door, allowing Harry and I to climb out. He takes  my hand as he leads me through the spinning door, up the elevator and into his hotel room.

After he pushes the door shut he attaches his lips to mine, moving his hands to my hips, squeezing lightly. 

It feels scandalous and exciting; the way the public will know what went down but only Harry and I will know all of the details.

I laugh lightly, gliding my hands over his shoulders on my way to his curly locks. The softness of my fingers through each strand parts Harry lips. I take this opportunity to move my tongue into his mouth, playing with his own.

Harry - still with his hands on my hips - begins to push me lightly down the hallway, leading to a section of much larger rooms. He moves one of his hands in order to turn the door handle, moving our bodies inside.

The air in the new room is warmer and the dim lights enliven the mood.

I push Harry's coat off his shoulders, setting it on the back of one of the chairs, then begin to unbutton what's left of his shirt.

He traces along my collar bones; his fingertips a chilling contrast to the air. We move once again, in the direction of a four poster bed, as Harry zips open my dress.

He feels safe and I'm not afraid to admit that, as I let him slide the fabric off my body, leaving me in only undergarments. My fingers work away at his belt, undoing it notch by notch, eventually taking his jeans down his legs.

We completely strip before I sit on the edge of the bed, Harry standing directly in front of me. He smiles, dimples showing on either side of his face, as he takes my face into his hands kissing my lips harder.

I slide back onto the bed letting his body rest near my knees, our lips never detaching. I lift my hips slightly, creating friction between us.

"Fuck Claire." Harry breathes in a forced manor. "Don't do that."

I pull my lip between my teeth teasing him. My hand slides down his sides cupping his butt. He's hard above me, looking directly into my eyes.

Harry leans in before moving his hand down towards my legs. He studies my face before moving his hand between my legs, sliding between the folds. He teases me until I groan.

His fingers slide in one by one, moving in and out slowly. I move my hands from the sheets to his hair, tugging lightly on the ends sighing softly as I hear a little moan elude his lips.

He pulls his fingers out as I lift my hips, leaving me empty and exposed. I watch him as he moves off the bed to the floor, retrieving his jeans. I look at him in perplexity before noticing the little packet in his hand.

I hold my hand out, signalling for him to pass it to me. He complies, and I roll the latex on. There's an underlying fervour between us as Harry slides in and out of me.

His name tastes sweet on my lips as I come undone alongside him. Harry removes his body from mine and rolls off the condom.

We lie together under the sheets; my head on his chest, until he falls asleep. I sneak a view at his beatific state, before silently removing my body from the bed, pulling my clothes on. I steal one last look at Harry before leaving the bedroom.

I feel contrite, but I continue out the door. My plane is scheduled to depart in an hour and I'm not ready to miss it.

I'm a huge lover of soft Harry so I like to write him mostly like that. Honestly I don't think I'd know how to make him rude.

This is possibly one of my favourites, I took a lot more time on it (not writing it all in one sitting) and I think that pays off.
- A x