Chapter 1

Harry Styles heard his alarm clock booming on his ears.

He groaned as he reached for it, searching and tapping his bed side table. Harry groaned as he perked his head up and looked for the alarm clock. He saw the blinking led at the edge of the table. Harry forced himself to get up and reached for the alarm clock. After grabbing it, he pushed the snooze button. Harry sighed, as he wiped his face with his palms.

His head is aching and he wants more sleep!

He'd been partying hard last night that he still got hangover. Even though Harry wanted to sleep some more, he didn't and he can't because he still needs a lot of work to do at the office. He stood, do some little stretching and went to grab his towel. After that, he went inside the bathroom to shower.

After showering, he chose what clothes to wear. Harry looked at his clothes, hanged inside on his huge closet.

Harry is pretty organized.

His clothes, especially his polo's are aligned from white to black. He wants to keep his things neat and tidy. After choosing what clothes to wear, he went to his shoes closet. And just like from his clothes, the shoes are aligned too. He picked out his black leather shoes and went to get his socks. After that, he sat on his bed and wore his socks and shoes. He then stood and looked at his self on the mirror, combing his curly hair that's almost growing and is about to reach his shoulders. He sprayed some cologne and made his way out of his bedroom.

When he walked the isle towards the stairs, he was greeted by his maids "Good morning Sir" they greeted with a smile as Harry smiled back "Your breakfast is ready" they added. Harry made his way towards the dining room with a long dining table "Sir Styles" their butler, Loki slightly bowed as Harry wave a hand "Good Morning Loki, where's Gemma?" Harry asked as he sat at the chair "She didn't came home last night Sir" Loki said as Harry's eyes widened.

Harry is a worrier when it comes to his sister, Gemma. Gemma is his older sister but Harry acts like he's the older one.

You see, Gemma loves to travel, party and just have fun. Their parents were always worried at Gemma since she's a little troublemaker compared to Harry who's a goody two shoes that follows every orders of their parents. And when their parents died, Gemma became distant with Harry and she'd been out a lot, not telling Harry where she's going. Harry grabbed his phone and dialed her number, on the third ring "Hey Harry" Gemma giggled on the other line "Where are you?" Harry asked "I'm almost close to home, bye" and with that, Gemma hang up. Harry took a deep breath as he composed himself not to get angry "It's too early for this" Harry mumbled. And after a minute, Gemma came inside, looking like she's been on a cat fight.

Her hair is all over the place and her eyeliner are streaming down on her face. Harry stood seeing his sister "What happened Gemma?!" Harry gasped as Gemma just laughed at him "I'm okay lil bro. Just had too much fun" Gemma responded as she grabbed some toasted bread on the table "Where have you been this time?" Gemma rolled her eyes "Chill bruh. Been to a Coachella. Omygod! You should come with me on the next Coachella" Gemma took a bite of the bread "You know I can't" Harry simply answered as Gemma pouted "Geez! Take a break for once" Gemma said, eating the whole piece of bread "Anyway, I'll be sleeping" Gemma turned her back on Harry "Oh hey Loki, good morning" Gemma smiled at Loki as Loki slightly bowed as Gemma continued on her way.

Harry deeply sighed as he went back to sit "Sir, it's already 730, you should eat breakfast" Loki said as Harry looked at the food that the maids prepared. Harry shake his head "I'm not hungry anymore" He just lost his appetite seeing Gemma throwing her life away "Just tell them to ready my car, I'll be heading to the office now" Harry ordered Loki as Loki nodded and bowed.

Harry then took a sip of coffee and fetched his phone, looking on today's itinerary. After how many minutes, Loki went back "You car is ready Sir" Harry nodded and pocketed his phone. He went straight to the main door followed by Loki. When Harry reached his car, their valet gave him his key "Watch over the house Loki and also Gemma" Harry said as Loki nodded "Okay, bye" Harry added as he went inside his car and drove off.

—•—

"Nice doing business with you" Zayn nodded. He just made another deal—drug deal. He pocketed the money and pulled up his hoodie.

His client just left as Zayn went to his motorbike.

He grabbed his keys and started his motorbike as he went back to their apartment. Zayn lives with Louis and drug dealing is the one that keeps both of them having a roof on their heads "Hey Z, welcome home" Louis said, sitting on the couch holding a popcorn "So, have you thought about it yet?" Louis added as he put some popcorn on his mouth. Zayn put his keys on the table and sat beside Louis "Thought of what?" Zayn raised his brow "Stop doing drug dealing" Louis said as he put the bowl of popcorn on the table "I stopped a long time ago, you should too" Louis did stopped doing drug dealing. Louis just got tired of hiding in the shadows dealing with clients and he wants a job that he can be proud of "And do what?"

"Find a decent job of course" Louis said as Zayn rolled his eyes "That's not my thing you know" Zayn responded as he stood from the couch "Look man, I know it gives you easy money but think about it—" Louis stood and approached Zayn "—think about the money that you'll received that's legal! Think about a decent job that you'll be proud saying to the people who asks you if what's your job" Louis gave out a smile. He put his hand on Zayn's shoulder "Think about your future Z. We know you can't be like this forever" Louis pointed out as Zayn stared at him for a moment, thinking. He shrugged his shoulders "Whatever" Zayn said as he brushed off Louis' hand off his shoulder. Louis shake his head "You could do better Zayn" Louis said Zayn didn't listen and went inside his room and closed the door.

Find a job? A decent job? Why does he need a decent job if he could earn bucket of thousands from selling drugs? Because of selling drugs, he could pay the rent, because of selling drugs, he bought a motorbike, because of Selling drugs, he can pay for his bike's maintenance.

Zayn sat on his desk and thought of what Louis' had said "Decent job" Zayn muttered. He sighed as he opened his laptop, and yes, because of selling drugs, he could afford buying expensive things and selling drugs will get him to art school. Zayn opened google and type in job openings on their area. Googled showed him many results. The thing is, Zayn doesn't know where to start applying.

He's terrified of taking his first step on finding a job. He doesn't have enough self confidence. Zayn closed his laptop and went to his bed, he shouldn't think too much about this. Everything is fine. His life is fine.

He'll be fine, right?