Chapter 20

After the piled up work and meeting with Kendall, Harry finally caught up with his tasks. He stood and did some little stretching as he was cramped from sitting all day.

Zayn and him texted each other since, Harry's busy. He doesn't have time to see Zayn. As for Zayn, he was busy preparing to meet with his client. It will be his last drug selling and after that, he'll change. He'll find a decent job and be happy with Harry.

Harry.

Harry made a big impact on Zayn's life. Sure, they've only knew each ither for a month but everything is perfect. They both love each other and love isn't base on how long you knew each other right? Zayn put his stash on the pockets of his leather jacket as he grabbed his keys and phone.

"I'll see you Later Lou" Zayn bid goodbye as Louis nodded and focused on the telly. Zayn rode his motorbike to the place where he and his client will meet.

At the mansion, Harry just got in and he yawned, he'd been tired all day. Is it because Zayn drained his energy? Harry chuckled from that thought.

He was about to climbed the stairs when he met Gemma going down "Harry! You're here!" Gemma cheerily said and these past few days, she'd been cheery. Gemma made her way to Harry "You're all dressed? Where are you going?" Harry asked as Gemma giggled "I'm meeting with someone" she answered as Harry raised his brows "Boyfriend?" Harry look at her as Gemma shake her head "Nope. Some business guy, wanna come with? And after that, we'll go dinner and celebrate!" Gemma whoo'ed as Harry chuckled "Celebrate what?"

"Because you already attended your 1st Coachella party!" Gemma shouted as Harry calmed her down "Okay! Let me freshen up a little okay?" Harry said as Gemma nodded "Okay, I'll wait for you here" Gemma continued her way down as Harry went up the stairs to freshen up.

When he reached his room, his phone beeped. Harry grabbed it and opened the message "On my way to my client meeting. I'll see you tomorrow babe. I love you" Zayn texted as Harry smiled and replied back. After that, he went to clean up.

"Gemma, where are we meeting this person?" Harry asked as he drove to unfamiliar road "Just somewhere near the old cemetery" Gemma giggled as Harry stared at her and back at the road "You serious?!" Harry asked as Gemma nodded "It will be quick, I promise" Gemma assured.

What did Harry get into?

But this is his sister, and Harry knows that his sister isn't involved in some kind of bad stuff, is she? "Yup, right here. I think we're first to get here" Gemma said as Harry stopped the car.

Harry looked at the place—they're a little far away from civilization and they're at the side of the road "Why are we meeting here again?" Harry asked as Gemma smiled "Because after we got what I need, we'll be heading straight and to a party! Yey!" Gemma cheered "I just need my happy pill" Gemma added as Harry raised his brows "Happy—Pill?" Harry asked as Gemma nodded "Ooh I think he's here" Gemma excitedly said as she took off the seatbelt and opened the door.

Harry panicked, did she just got out? In the dark?!

Harry followed as he immediately hopped out of his car "Gemma! Wait!" Harry called but Gemma is now talking to a guy on a motorbike, and it looked familiar.

Harry's heart suddenly sped up seeing a guy wearing a leather jacket. This couldn't be Zayn, right? Harry hoped he's wrong.

"Zayn?" Harry called as the guy on a motorbike look at him. Harry's breathing hitched, Harry knows it Zayn even if he's wearing a helmet and yup! It's Zayn's helmet!

Gemma stopped talking and look at Harry "Oh wait in the car, I'll be finished in a sec" Gemma shouted as Harry didn't listen to her. Why is Gemma meeting him?! For sure Harry didn't introduced Gemma to him not personally.