Chapter 5

Zayn's plan are in place.

He was the one who gave The flat tire. He was watching Harry get inside the restaurant and when he did, he subtlety cut Harry's tire. And now, Harry's at his back, riding with him on his motorbike "We're here" Harry said as Zayn stopped its bike and turned off its engine. Harry hoped out and took off the helmet "Thank you Zayn" Harry smiled as Zayn took off his helmet "No problem" Zayn gave out his most charming smile as Harry gave his helmet back. Zayn received it and he looked at the street that they're in.

And wow, all the houses are posh, looking like little mansions "So, thank you for the ride, I'll contact you for apartment search" Harry then tidied his polo and put out a big smile "Bye!" Harry wave a hand as he spun around and approach a house. Zayn just sat there, staring at Harry. Huh, Harry's a little uptight when he's sober. Not when he's drunk, he's gullible when he's drunk.

"The lights are little bit off but we'll fix that" the tenant of the house said as Harry nodded and typed in the inspections on his phone "Okay, as I can see, everything is almost close to perfect. Just fix the lights. I'll come back here and give one last inspection. This house must be polish before we schedule an open house" The tenant nodded "Will do. Thank you Mr Styles" The tenant smiled "Just call me Harry" he smiled as he pocketed his phone "I'll let you know when I can come back okay?" Harry added as the tenant nod as they bid their goodbyes.

Harry fetched his phone and looked at his next house to inspect "I know you need another ride" Harry almost dropped his phone when he heard someone with a thick accent. Harry looked at his side and saw Zayn "Zayn?! What are you still doing here?" Zayn smirked as he stood and offered Harry his spare helmet "I know you don't have a car, so I figured, I'll help you with your house hunting" Zayn said as Harry looked at him with a shock expression. Why would he want to do that?! "I'm sorry but it's not your obligation to help me Zayn, this is my job and—"

"And I got nothing to do. So let me help you" Zayn interrupted as Harry closed his mouth, thinking "You're my client Zayn, this is too much for a client. I should be serving you, not you who serves me" Harry said, his lips almost pouting "Oh come on, I don't mind. And besides, I like helping people. Now don't argue and hop in" Zayn said as he put the helmet on Harry. Harry didn't move as he lets Zayn put on the helmet.

After that, they both stared at each other's eyes—hazel to Green. Harry's eyes widened, Zayn's too close! And he's throat suddenly gone dry. Harry gulped as he can feel that Zayn is leaning closer until Zayn grinned "Just checking if you're still breathing" Zayn said as he stepped away. Whew! Harry almost couldn't breathe there for a second.

Zayn evilly smiled, his plan is working. He'll get him to fall inlove with him in no time.

After helping Harry from his house inspections, Zayn brought him back to the Resto, where Harry's car is parked "Thank you for today Zayn" Harry said as he gave Zayn the helmet "No problem Harry" Zayn answered "How will you go back to your office? Your car has a flat tire" Harry groaned, he almost forgot about his car "Don't worry, I'll call a tow truck to help with it" Zayn nodded "I'll message you for apartment search okay? I'll also send you some listings on your email so that on your spare time, you could take a look at them" Harry grabbed his phone "Here, type on your email address" Zayn grabbed his phone and put his email. After that, he smiled and gave Harry's phone back "Thank you and I'll see you"

"Okay, see you" Zayn answered as he watched Harry went to his car.

Zayn went back to the apartment.

He opened the door and looked for Louis "Lou?" Zayn called s Louis appeared from the kitchen holding Zayn's laptop "Please tell me you're not doing it again" Louis said as Zayn tilted his head to the side "What are you talking about?" Zayn asked as Louis sat at the couch and put the laptop on the center table "I know you don't want me opening your emails and stuff but it just happened that this email popped out when I was scrolling through my social media" Louis said as Zayn gave him a confused look "And?" Zayn let Louis continue "You're doing it again! The 'fall for me and give me money' move of yours" Zayn gasped, acting surprised, as Louis stared at him with a serious face "I'm dealing drugs Lou, I've been out of that shit for so long" Zayn said as Louis shake his head "You know I hate lies" Louis said "And definitely you're not looking for an apartment since we already have one, so your next victim is a real estate agent then?" Louis said as Zayn rolled his eyes "I can't hide anything from you can't I?" Zayn sat next to Louis "Of course you can't, I'm your best friend" Louis patted Zayn's shoulder "You gotta stop this Z. It's like, Liam all over again" Louis sighed as Zayn shook his head "Liam was different Louis" Zayn said in flat tone of his voice. Liam was Zayn's first victim. Liam was very cooperative, he fell inlove with Zayn.

In every money that Zayn needs, Liam gave it to him. Liam was an architect and he was very rich too. Later did Zayn know that Liam was a possessive type of person. When Zayn broke up with him because Zayn got bored and doesn't need his money anymore.

Liam was furious and even won't Zayn leave his house. They were living for a couple of months. After Zayn left, Liam tried tracking Zayn down but he failed looking for Zayn. Since Zayn is swift and good at hiding "Oh come on Zayn, when will you stop and realize that having a decent job will give you peace?" Louis said as Zayn stood "Relax Louis, everything will be fine" Louis scoffed "Its fun at first Zayn but when it gets rough, you'll surely regret this" Zayn smirked "I don't regret anything" Zayn said as he went to his room and closed his door.

Zayn tossed his phone on his bed side table and lied down at the center of his bed. Zayn didn't told Louis that Liam almost got him killed. It was the day that Zayn told Liam that he's done. He didn't expected Liam to be that violent. Liam cried, Zayn comforted him a little, Zayn was taken aback when Liam grabbed Zayn by his collar and pushed him to the ground. Liam strangled Zayn saying 'You're mine' And that was the only time Zayn got scared, fear for his life. If Liam's maid hadn't seen them, Zayn right now is probably buried 6 ft below the ground.

Zayn sighed as he sat on his bed "It's all in the past Zayn, everything is alright" Zayn mumbled.

—•—

Harry was driven by his butler Loki.

He'd fetched Harry from work "Sir, your car will be here anytime soon, I'll let the maintenance take care of it" Loki said as Harry nodded "Thank you Loki" Loki smiled "You're welcome Sir" Harry opened the huge door as he was greeted by his maids "Good evening Sir Harry" Harry smiled "Is Gemma here?" The maids nodded "She's at her room" one of the maids said as Harry thanked them and went to climb the stairs.

As Harry reached Gemma's door, he knocked "Gemma?" Then instantly, her door opened revealing Gemma, wearing pajama's and a large t shirt, her hair is neatly tied into a ponytail "You're home" Gemma said as Harry smiled "How are you?" Harry asked as Gemma shrugged "Okay I guess, I'm working on something, do you need anything?" Gemma eyed him as Harry cleared his throat "Do you want to eat dinner?" Harry awkwardly asked as Gemma raised her brow "I already Ate and besides, I'm busy with my shop so, good night" Gemma said as she didn't wait for Harry's response as she closed her door.

Harry sighed, he missed Gemma. The Old Gemma.