Chapter 24

Harry just finished visiting Niall's mom. He wanted to make sure that everything is ready for Zayn. Harry is acting like a mild stalker now. But he's doing it for Zayn's dream.

"But you don't need to give him special treatment or anything. Treat him like one of your students as well" Harry said "Don't worry Harry. Zayn's in good hands. And he's very talented. No doubt he'll make it" Mrs Horan smiled as Harry nodded "I gotta get going. I still have inspections to get to" Harry stood as he gave Mrs Horan a kiss on her cheek "Take care now Harry" Mrs Horan wave a hand as Harry nodded and wave back.

Harry went to the parking lot where he parked his car. He fetched his phone and looked at the address of the property that he'll be inspecting. He was busy reading when he heard a honking sound. His eyes landed on a student that's stunned, and can't move. Harry's eyes adjusted for a while as his heartbeat quickened—he looks like Zayn but it is indeed Zayn! Harry ran towards him and grabbed him by his arm and forcefully pulled him aside resulting that they both fell from the ground. The honking car made its way. Harry's back hit the ground pretty bad.

He groaned as he can feel a little pain.

Then, he could feel the weight atop him lessen as Zayn already stood. Harry's eyes look at Zayn. After how many months, they saw each other.

Harry heard Zayn cleared his throat "Here—" Zayn offered his hand to Harry as Harry take hold of his hand as Zayn pulled him up. And wow, the electricity of love that rans through them from their hands are still strong.

Its like, love never left.

They let go as Harry averted his gaze "Watch where you're going next time" Harry mumbled, not looking at Zayn. Zayn's heart flutters hearing Harry's voice again. This is it Zayn! Talk! "I've missed you" Zayn whispered as his eyes widened. He did not just said that. He could've said, Harry thank you for saving me.

As for Harry, his heart beats for Zayn again. He gulped, hearing those words from him he feels like exploding—I missed you too, so much. Harry wanted to touch him but instead, "Uh, I better get going" Harry said as he backed away from Zayn "Still got work to do" Harry added as he spun around and made his way to his car "Wait, Harry!" Harry stopped walking as he didn't move.

He heard Zayn's footsteps coming on his way "Would you like to meet after your work?" Zayn asked as Harry's heartbeat fast "It's not a date or anything, it's just, to do a little catch up?" Zayn gave out a small smile and god, Harry wanted to kiss him again "Uh, sure. I guess" Harry answered as Zayn's smile widened, Harry blushed "I'll see you then! Lets meet at the cafe near your office! You know, where I first saw you" Zayn said "I gotta go but I'll see you Harreh. I hope you'll come" Zayn said as he started to walked towards the building.

Harry took a deep breath as he inhaled and exhaled. They saw each other again and Zayn asked him to meet him after his work. Ohgod, Harry feels like fainting. After all these months, its still the same. The love never changed.

Harry just got back from house inspection and he's contemplating whether to meet Zayn or not.

What happens now?

Zayn looked good though.

He got a little thin but he still looks beautiful. Harry sighed, this is so hard. He doesn't know if he's doing the right thing. Harry fetched his phone and dialed Gemma's number.

He waited as it ringed "Hey Harry!" Gemma cheerily greeted "Hey Gemma, what's up?" Harry awkwardly chuckled "Something's wrong" Gemma said as Harry's eyes widened "Your chuckle was kind of, off. What's wrong?" Gemma knows Harry too well "I saw Zayn" Harry heard Gemma gasped from the other line "What?! Where?! So? What happened?" Gemma asked all at once "Gemma? Breathe. Okay?" Harry responded "And, nothing happened. It's just, I saved him from getting killed. He almost got hit by a car" Harry explained "Where did you two meet?" Gemma asked "At Pratt U"