Chapter 12

Zayn relax a little on top of Harry. They're both out of breath and sweating "Wow" Harry said as he ran his fingers through Zayn's hair. Zayn slowly got up and removed the condom "Wanna get cleaned up?" Harry asked as Zayn smiled "We could clean up" Zayn responded "Come on, lets take a shower" Zayn held out his hand as Harry took it.

Showering took a while.

That's because they were kissing, touching and more kissing.

After they're done, Harry changed into his fresh PJ's while Zayn, he wore his boxers back and Pants "Don't you wanna stay the night?" Harry asked as Zayn looked at Harry "Uh, do you want me to?" Zayn asked as Harry shyly smiled "You could" Harry responded. Zayn grinned, he walked towards Harry and wrapped his arms on his waist "I will if you want" Zayn whispered as Harry's skin prickles.

Harry nodded as Zayn gave him a kiss on his cheek and removed his arms. Zayn stripped down on his boxers and sat on the bed. He looked at Harry "Let's sleep" Zayn said as Harry went to the other side of the bed. He lied down and pulled up the covers as Zayn lied on the other side.

Harry smiled, this night had been incredible.

He just had sex and from a guy he knows nothing about. Oh yeah, how did Zayn knew Harry? And for sure, it's not from his business since Zayn said he liked Harry before he'd decided to ask him out pretending to be his client. Harry was thinking too hard when he felt strong arms wrapped on his waist "Still up?" Zayn sleepily asked as Harry stirred and face Zayn. Harry kissed the top of Zayn's nose "I'm still in euphoria" Harry whispered as Zayn chuckled. Harry cuddled to Zayn as he pressed his head on Zayn's chest, he could hear his heartbeat "Zayn?" Zayn hummed as Harry can feel vibrations coming through Zayn's chest "Earlier, why did you reacted like you've robbed someone before?" Harry asked as Zayn opened his eyes and Harry can feel his heartbeat getting fast "Well, I uh, I've never rob anyone before, or any house. I promise. And why would I rob? I've got—I've got money" Zayn said, choosing his words wisely as Harry looked up to him "That's good" Harry smiled as he buried his head on Zayn's chest again "I want to know you Zayn" Harry said as Zayn's fingers played with Harry's curls, they're so smooth "I want to know you better" Harry added as Zayn smiled, he wants to know Harry better too.

And somehow, that night, Zayn forgot about his plan.

—•—

Harry opened his eyes and saw a beautiful man beside him. He smiled, last night was great and Harry was so happy that Zayn stayed the night.

Harry can't believe it! He'd slept with someone and it's not just a random hook up. Harry slowly sat on the bed, trying not to wake Zayn and when he's finally sat, he looked at Zayn. He studied him, how his eyebrows are thick, thick like his eyelashes and that pointy nose. Harry then moved on Zayn's lips, he'd like to kiss them again and then, his eyes traveled to his neck and looking at his tattoos, Zayn is the perfect description of a god.

Harry then put his hand on Zayn's shoulder that's peeking out of the covers, he gently ran his fingers to it and because of Harry's warmth, Zayn slowly opened his eyes and saw Harry, smiling at him "Good morning" Harry whispered as Zayn take hold of his hand that's on his shoulder and pulled Harry on top of him.

Harry landed on top of Zayn as Zayn smiled and give him a kiss on the top of his nose. Harry giggled "Hey" Zayn whispered as Harry settled on top of Zayn and he crossed his arms on Zayn's chest "Did you sleep well?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded. Zayn then put his hand on Harry's head and played with Harry's curls "One of the best sleeps ever" Zayn responded. Harry then got up and sat, both his legs are on Zayn's side. Zayn propped his elbows as Harry leaned down and kissed Zayn, soft and sweet until Harry licked Zayn's lips. Zayn opened his mouth and let Harry in, as Harry sucked Zayn's tongue. Harry moaned from the pleasure of their kiss and stopped because they needed air. Harry smiled with his dimples out.

Harry then noticed that Zayn has something on his shoulder. Harry put his hand on the small bruised "I'm sorry" Harry said as he gently ran his fingers on the bruised. Zayn looked at his shoulder and back at Harry, he then covered Harry's hand with his own "Hey, I have a great night last night. You were amazing" Zayn smiled as Harry blushed, Zayn knows how to use his words.

Harry was about to kiss Zayn again when there's a knock on the door "Harry?" It's Gemma! Harry's eyes widened. He looked at his room and his clothes are everywhere— Including Zayn's. Harry panicked "Harry?!" Gemma knocked again "Who's that?" Zayn asked as Harry got off Zayn and grabbed Zayn's clothes "That's my sister, you should get going" Harry then tossed Zayn's clothes at him.

Harry then pulled Zayn out of the bed and tidied his bed. Zayn hurriedly wore his clothes and put his shoes on "I'll past through your terrace" Zayn said as Harry nodded, without looking at Zayn because he's too busy fixing everything "Harry?" Zayn called but he wasn't looking, he's panicking! Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and spun him around and Zayn kissed him on his lips. Harry stilled as Zayn smiled "I'll see you later, Babe" Zayn winked as he went towards the terrace door.

Harry stood there, and slowly, he formed a smile on his face.

He heard a knock again as he was disconnected from his trance "Gemma" Harry whispered as he went towards the door. He opened the door and face Gemma "Whoa?!" Gemma looked at him with wide eyes "You're not yet dressed for work?! It's already past 7" Gemma said as she stared at Harry "And why are you breathing heavily?! Are you okay?" Gemma asked as Harry gulped and gave out a small smile "Good morning too Gemma, uh what's up?" Harry awkwardly ask as Gemma shrugged "Lets eat breakfast together" Gemma said as Harry nodded "Sure" Harry responded "But I doubt that we'll be eating together today. It's already past 7 and you got work at 8. So, never mind. Just get dressed and be ready for work, bye" Gemma said as she left Harry.

Harry looked at his alarm clock and shoot! It's already 7:23AM. He needs to get ready for work. He didn't heard the alarm. Harry closed the door and went to grabbed his towel.

—•—

Zayn opened the apartment door.

He couldn't stop smiling. What happened last night with Harry keeps on replaying on his mind. The way Harry looked up to him, begging him to devour him. Zayn wanted to do it again "Good Morning" Zayn almost jumped as Louis chuckled. Louis is at the kitchen, drinking coffee "I wanted to know where you've been last night?" Louis asked as he sip his coffee. Zayn shrugged "Business" Zayn lied.

He heard Louis sighed "Z, how many times do I have to tell you that I hate lying?" Louis stared at him as Zayn rolled his eyes as he approached Louis and propped his elbows on the table "Fine. I've been at—" Zayn cleared his throat "—Harry's" Zayn mumbled Harry's name. Louis wiggled his eyebrows "So, you're getting serious about him?" Louis asked as Zayn stood "Of course not! I need him to have money, that's my goal" Zayn defensively responded "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say" Louis said as Zayn stormed off towards his room. Louis shake his head, Zayn is always defensive when he's in denial.

Zayn sat on his bed.

Louis' words were the slap of truth! Zayn thought about last night. This is the first time that Zayn had sex with his victim. When he was with Liam, they didn't had sex. It was all kissing and just touching. Of course, Zayn didn't really like Liam, he was just there for his money.

But with Harry, Zayn was into it. And he felt that they it wasn't just sex, it feels like, they made love. Zayn gasped, he couldn't be developing feelings for Harry, right?! Zayn groaned! "You're only with him because of his money! Nothing else!" Zayn said to himself.

Zayn's frustrated because Louis is right, he's getting serious with Harry.