Chapter 15

After their dinner, Zayn and Harry walk hand in hand beside the sea.

Harry can't believe it! He now has a boyfriend and it's a greek god. Harry glanced at Zayn, looking at his beautiful face—his thick eyebrows that matches his hazel eyes, pointy nose. Lets not forget his cheekbones and his jawline. Zayn caught him staring as Zayn smiled. Harry immediately averted his gaze.

Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's hand "What is it Babe?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at Zayn, acting like he just didn't stared at him "Hmm?"

"Is there something in my face?" Zayn asked as Harry shook his head "You're perfect" Harry dreamily said as Zayn's smile widened.

He pulled Harry closer to him and put his arm on Harry's shoulders "You're perfect too" Zayn whispered as Harry blushed. Zayn kissed him on his cheek.

They stopped walking as Zayn stared at Harry's eyes. He put his hand on his cheek and gently caressed it "I've never been so happy" Zayn whispered as Harry smiled sweetly, he leaned on Harry's cheek. Zayn then took a deep breath as he leaned in closer to Harry. Closer and closer until Zayn kissed Harry. Harry closed his eyes as he kissed Zayn back.

It was sweet at first but them, it got heated. Zayn licked Harry's lips, seeking for entrance as Harry opened up as Zayn tasted Harry all over again. They've been tasting each other. After their make out kiss, they parted, out of breaths.

Harry leaned their foreheads together as he smiled "I like you so much Zayn" Harry whispered as Zayn looked at Harry straight on his green eyes.

Zayn never thought that he'll feels this way. This foreign feeling.

Just looking at Harry's green eyes, he gets lost in them. He'd never felt this with Liam before. Even though they've been together for a long time. But with Harry, only knowing him for a week, Zayn feels he'd known him that long.

"Hey Babe, do you want to spend the weekend with me?" Zayn asked. He was taking Harry back to his car. Harry smiled—thinking about spending the whole weekend with Zayn sounds perfect.

But Harry's smile faded "Uh, I'm sorry Zayn. I still some open houses this weekend" Harry pouted as Zayn sighed and kissed his pouty lips "I understand Babe" Zayn side hug Harry as Harry leaned on Zayn "Yeah, I'm sorry" Harry whispered "But where do you plan to go this weekend?" Harry asked "There was this Coachella outside the city, I was hoping we could go" Zayn explained as Harry nodded "Sounds fun" Harry said without interest as Zayn hugged him tighter "Will go next time" Harry slouched his shoulders as Zayn smiled.

He kissed his cheek "Don't worry, will go next time. I promise" Zayn reassured as Harry smiled a little. Harry opened his car door and take a look at Zayn "I'll go now, see you Babe" Harry said as Zayn's heart swelled, its good to hear Harry calls him Babe. Zayn nodded as Harry went inside his car and closed the door.

Zayn gave him a wave as Harry started the engine and drove away. Zayn can't explain how much he's happy right now.

Zayn went home to his apartment. When Zayn arrived, Louis was there, watching TV. Louis looked at Zayn and he smiled "Someone's happy" Louis wiggled his brows as Zayn sat next to Louis his eyes sparkling "Oh god Lou! Guess what! Harry is now my boyfriend! I proposed earlier and now we're in a relationship!" Zayn excitedly said "Whoa!" Louis held his hand up, stopping Zayn. And wow, this is the first time that Zayn is so excited telling Louis everything.

Louis is amused, he just saw a different side of Zayn, he's genuinely Happy "Wow Man, this is—"

"What?" Zayn piped in "You look really Happy" Louis finished his sentences "Harry makes me happy" Zayn said as he smiled. Louis can't believe this! Zayn's a bit different "So, your plan is off then?" Zayn looked at Louis, his smile fading.

Zayn almost forgot about his plan and thinking about his plan, his expression changes "No, my plan is still on the go" Zayn seriously said as Louis frowned "What just happened?" Louis asked as the old Zayn is back, back to being grumpy "What happened what?" Zayn asked "You were happy a minute ago but then, you're back to being grumpy" Louis explained as Zayn shrugged "Nothing, my plan is working with Harry" Zayn mumbled as he stood "Well, I'm off to bed. Night Lou" Zayn said as he went inside his room and closed the door.

—•—

Harry was humming as he walks towards his room.

He's so happy that Zayn is now his boyfriend.

He can't even believe it! He just committed his self to someone which, it doesn't supposed to happen since Harry's a busy guy. But when it comes to Zayn, he makes time. And Zayn give all his efforts just to see or be with Harry.

Harry's night was magical.

Zayn taking him to the beach and asking him to spend his weekend with him. Right, the Coachella. Should Harry go? "Should I go?" Harry asked himself as he close his bedroom shut. He sighed and think, if he'll go or not. And just think about it, if you'll spend your weekend with Zayn, you'll get to know him even better and you'll have more time kissing and maybe go beyond that.

Harry feels giddy thinking about it. He fetched his phone and looked at his schedule, a lot of open houses this weekend. The business won't die if he'll bail, right? Harry looked at the time, he still got time to call Kendall.

He dialed Kendall's number and how many rings later "Sir?" Kendall said on the other line and Harry can hear blaring sounds—she must be partying "Sorry to call this late Ken, but I just want you to attend my open houses this weekend" Harry said as Kendall didn't answered right away "Kendall?" Kendall cleared her throat "Uhm—"

"But if you got plans, just let it—"

"NO NO, I'll do it Sir. Sure, no problem" Kendall immediately answered. She doesn't want to get fired because she turned down her boss' orders. Or cut off her salary, that would be the worse "Thank you Kendall. Just hand me the reports by Monday" Harry responded "Got it Sir Harry" they hang up.

Harry is thinking, its okay to ask for your secretary to do the work and be with your boyfriend this weekend right? Harry thought.

And yes, he'll be with Zayn this weekend.