Chapter 4

"I'll see you Harry" Niall wave a hand at Harry.

They just finished eating at the cafe and Harry is off to his office. Harry smiled and gave a goodbye wave to Niall as Harry went to his car and unlocked the door. He didn't know that someone watches over him. Harry went inside his car and closed the door, he started off the engine and drove towards his company.

Reaching his office, he sighed as he sat on his chair "Sir?" Harry looked at the door as his assistant—Kendall peek her head out on the fiber glass door "Please come in Kendall" Harry smiled as Kendall walked inside and smiled "Here are the designs needed to be approved for the open house flyers and your ad banners" Kendall gave Harry the Ipad. Harry scrolled them one by one, making sure all the details are correct "Okay, I guess I'll chose this one" Harry then drew a big check on the design and gave Kendall back the ipad "Don't forget you have a client meeting at lunch" Kendall added as Harry tilted his head to the side "Client meeting? I didn't see that in my schedule" Harry fetched his phone and opened his schedule guide "Oh, I inserted him in today's schedule. He needs help looking for an apartment" Kendall added as Harry nodded "Oh okay, very well. Apartments are easy to find. Okay, what's the name of this client?" Kendal looked at her ipad "It says, Zayn Malik and you'll be meeting at Resto de Parie later at 12PM" Kendall said as Harry gave his thanks.

Zayn Malik. His name sounds exotic.

—•—

Harry left his office earlier than 12PM. He doesn't want to get late on this client meeting. Harry is always punctual. He went inside Resto de Parie and reserved a seat. He looked at the time and it's 5 minutes til 12.

Harry was offered water by the waitress and some complementary fish and  chips while he waits. Harry shake his knees, where is his client? Harry doesn't have the time all day to wait and sit. He still have houses to check and inspect. Harry grabbed his phone and texted "I'm here at—"

"Hey, Harry?" Harry's head whipped hearing a thick accent. Harry stood and smiled "You must be Zayn—" Harry's smile dropped seeing this guy with brown eyes "—Malik" Harry mumbled Zayn's last name. Harry didn't offered his hand for Zayn to shake but instead, Zayn grabbed his hand and shake it "Yep, Zayn Malik" Zayn gave out his best smile as he let go of Harry's hand. Zayn then took his seat across Harry.

Harry stood there for a minute, this guy was staring at him at the cafe this morning. He feels a little awkward. But Harry shook off the feeling and act professional. He took his seat and face Zayn "I was about to text you. Wondering if where you are" Harry started "So, shall we start?" Harry smiled as Zayn grabbed the menu "Why don't we eat first?" Zayn smiled back as Harry was taken aback "Oh okay" Harry awkwardly said as he grabbed the menu "What's your favorite food here?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at the menu "Roasted chicken maybe" Harry responded.

Zayn took a glanced at Harry, taking a peek beside the menu. He does have beautiful green eyes and his skin, so smooth. Zayn noticed that he's staring and checking Harry out, he shake his head and went back looking at the menu "Stop looking Zayn" Zayn mumbled "What's that?" Harry asked as he heard Zayn said something.

Zayn out the menu on the table "I'm ready to order" Zayn smiled as he wave a hand at the waitress.

After ordering, and their food had been served, Harry started to talk "So you're looking for an apartment?" Zayn looked at him and nodded "Yeah, I mean, I love my old one but I wanted to move and have a bigger size" Zayn said "Great! I could definitely help" Harry gave out a smile with his dimples out as Zayn was captivated by his smile "So, do you have a specific location?" Harry asked as Zayn didn't answered right away "Mr Malik?" Harry said as Zayn keeps on looking at him.

Harry snapped his fingers in front of Zayn's face as Zayn blinked "What?" Zayn asked as Harry gave out a chuckle "You got lost for a second, I asked if you have any specific location?" Harry took a bite of his roasted chicken. Zayn shake his head, what happened just now?! Why did Zayn was in trance?! "I don't know really" Zayn mumbled as Harry shrugged "Don't worry, you've found an expert real estate agent, surely, I'll find you a perfect apartment suited for you" Harry said with a smile.

After their lunch, Harry set up another meeting for them to meet.

Harry bid Zayn goodbye as he entered his car.

When he started the engine, the car won't move. Harry got out and looked at his tires, flat?! Harry was confused, how did his tire got flat? He made sure he filled it before going to office and he still got an important house inspection to get to "Need help?" Zayn popped out as Harry almost jumped seeing Zayn "Oh Mr Malik, you scared me" Harry chuckled "No, uhm Thanks, I'll just take a cab" Harry responded as he locked the doors and pocketed his keys "I could surely help, where are you going?" Zayn asked as Harry thought for a minute "I can't take an offer from a client Mr Malik" Harry said as Zayn gave out a chuckle "No, I insist. Come on, I have a bike" Zayn then waited for Harry to follow him. Harry doesn't want to take the help from a client but, he's late from his house inspection and taking a cab will delay more time.

Harry followed Zayn as Zayn led him to his bike "I'm sorry about this Mr Malik" Harry bit his bottom lip "It's okay and could you please, drop the Mr? I feel old. Just call me Zayn" Zayn smiled as he get his keys from his leather jacket "I call my clients with respect and—"

"Well for me, Calling me by my first name is respect. Come on, loosen up" Zayn smiled as he put his hand on Harry's shoulders and gave it a little rub "You're too stiff" Zayn added as Harry gave out a small smile. Zayn hopped on his bike and he looked at Harry "Now, hopped in" Zayn patted the seat of his bike at his back as Harry stared at the black leather "Ok—Okay" Harry said as he swing his other leg to the other side and sat. Zayn waited until Harry is all comfortable "Settled in?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded.

Zayn then gave Harry his spare helmet. Harry then grabbed the helmet and put it on his head "Okay, just show me the way" Zayn said under his helmet as Harry gave out a thumbs up.

Zayn's plan is working.