Chapter 23

Harry cheered! They were celebrating at the Styles' mansion because Harry sold more than a thousand houses this year. It was just a small celebration with Harry's friends—The Horans, Gemma, Kendall and Katy. Harry also invited some of his staffs from work and some of Gemma's friends.

Harry's just glad that after everything that had happened between him and Zayn, he turned out fine.

"Harry! Omg! We're getting richer!" Gemma teased as Harry playfully rolled his eyes "You know what that means right Gem?" Harry raised his brows at Gemma as Gemma stared at him with confusion "Uh more party?" Gemma grinned as Harry shook his head "Spend it wisely, use the money to important stuff" Harry said as he sip his glass of martini. Gemma chuckled "I've already promised okay? I'm not gonna spend it on drugs anymore because my happiness is already right here" She pointed at Harry.

Harry is glad that Gemma is back to being herself.

The old Gemma.

The sister that Harry longs.

Harry used his empty hand to hug Gemma "I love you Gem" Harry whispered as Gemma hugged back "I love you too Harold" Gemma said as they parted. Gemma and Harry went back inside their house.

They're are having fun, celebrating Harry's victory for this year. Harry put his martini down as he saw Mrs Horan looking outside their garden.

Harry approached her and stood beside her "Oh Harry!" Mrs Horan smiled "Congratulations, your father indeed made the right decision appointing you as the CEO" she said as Harry nodded "Thank you, and Yes, I try my best to be the best. I don't wanna fail them" Harry answered as Mrs Horan stared at him and she went back looking at the garden "Zayn will be starting his semester at Pratt. You're right, he's a good artist" Harry's heart thumped hearing Zayn's name.

It's been 8 months that they hadn't seen each other.

And time is healing Harry's pain. Mrs Horan face Harry "I'll keep an eye on him" she smiled and patted Harry's shoulders "Harry!" Niall popped beside Harry "Mom, can I take him away please?" Niall asked as his Mom chuckled and nodded.

Niall dragged Harry away from the crowd and to their veranda "What is it Ni?"

"Hey! I heard from Mom that Zayn is going to Pratt. You didn't un enrolled him?" Niall asked as Harry shrugged "I didn't. Zayn deserved to be in that school. And FYI, there's no such word as un enrolled" Harry said as Niall look at him "Even he'd hurt you, you didn't cut off your request. Wow, you really love him huh? And FYI, I don't care" Harry stared at Niall as he gave a small smile "You know, I did love him. And I still do"

"You still do?! After how many months?" Niall gasped as Harry chuckled and nodded "Yeah I do. And I didn't regret falling inlove with him Ni. I gave him an opportunity to study at the most prestigious school in the city because that's his dream and its up to him to fulfill it" Harry said as Niall put his arm on his shoulders "You have a good heart Harry"

"I know" Harry smiled widely with his dimples out as Niall smiled back.

Sure, enrolling Zayn to art school was supposed to be Harry's surprise for Zayn 8 months ago but, all was loss. So instead of pulling off his enrollment, Harry pushed it through. Harry can see excitement and passion from Zayn's eyes every time they talked about art school.

Money is no problem to Harry since he knows how to spend it wisely that's why he enrolled Zayn because he knows that Zayn doesn't have money for tuition. The reason why Harry still loves Zayn because Zayn pursued going to art school after everything that has happened to them and that only means, Zayn was telling the truth 8 months ago.

The pain is slowly fading and Harry's only wish is happiness in Zayn's future.

—•—

"Zayn! You're gonna be late!" Louis shouted as he pounded on Zayn's door. Today is Zayn's first year at Pratt University and Louis is much excited than Zayn. Zayn opened his door and swing his backpack on his shoulder "I'm coming! Geez!" Zayn playfully rolled his eyes "Don't forget! You have work at—"

"At the bookstore. Don't worry, I got it" Zayn smiled as Louis smiled back. Zayn did applied for a decent job. He got hired at the bookstore near the university so that it will be an easy access. The pay is good, enough for their apartment's rent and food. Zayn can't thank Harry enough for paying his fees at school.

Zayn did tried to apologize to Harry 8 months ago but his securities won't let him See Harry. Zayn deserved it though, he lied and used Harry.

The only thing that's true is that, he loved him. And still does "This is it Zayn" Louis said as fetched his phone "What are you doing Lou?" Zayn questioned as Louis raised up his phone "First day at Uni! Smile!" Louis said as he smiled and Zayn was awkwardly smiling. Louis looked at their photo "I'm like your proud mom" Louis giggled as Zayn gently smacked his head "I'm going" Zayn said as Louis nodded "Have fun" he said as Zayn wave him goodbye.

Zayn's heart is beating fast because of excitement.

This is it Zayn! Your future.

He composed himself as he went inside the Uni. First, he needs to go to the Dean's office to pick up his schedule. He was so excited that his insides are shaking. When he entered the office, the Dean's assistant, Anna smiled at her.

Zayn and Anna got to know each other a little when Zayn was processing his documents "Good Morning Zayn!" Anna greeted with all smiles "Hey, I'm here to pick up my schedule" Zayn smiled back as he propped his elbows on the counter. Anna nodded as she told Zayn to give her a minute. Zayn waited, tapping his fingers on the counter.

He looked at the Dean's door and saw a silhouette, the Dean's talking to someone "Here you are Zayn" Zayn averted his gaze to Anna as she smiled handing him a paper "Good luck on your first day here" Anna said as Zayn received the paper "Thank you" Zayn smiled as he looked at his schedule. Zayn can't hide his excitement! This is it!

Zayn thanked Anna as he exited the office. He looked at his first class and he gasped, it already started! Zayn started to fast—walk looking for the B Building where his first class is held.

His eyes roamed the uni as he walked towards the parking lot. He smiled seeing the sign that the B building is just beside the parking lot. Zayn hurried as he heard a honking sound. Zayn stopped and looked at the car that's approaching him. His eyes widened and his pulse quickened. He was about to get hit!

But someone take hold of his arm and pulled him away and from too much force, they both landed on the ground with an oof. Zayn's heartbeat almost stopped there for a second. Zayn immediately stood as he looked at his savior. And seeing that person. His heart literally wanted to burst out of his chest.

He saw those green eyes again.

// A/N: They've met again! Hazel and green eyes! 💚🖤

Anyway, thank you guys for reading my fanfic! I love you all!
And I hope I didn't bore you. Thank you for the votes and comments.

Spread love, not hate 💕

— the CAT xx