Chapter Eleven

WARNING!!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF STRONG LANGUAGE!

"There she is." Robbie called out when he saw me standing at the door. "Babe, this is my beautiful, talented sister."

My eyes stayed trained on Tatiana while he spoke. "Gerald," I started, locked on Tatiana. "You still know cops around here?"

"Yeah. The chief is my old high school best friend. We just went to a game a couple of days ago." Gerald answered, confused by my question.

"So, in your opinion, could you handle one of his deputies if they came out here?"

There was a pause, then Gerald hesitantly said, "Yes?"

My eyes still on Tatiana, I walked forward and grabbed his collar, pulling him up. "Mom, Dad, please leave the room and take Robbie with you."

"What the hell?" Robbie's confused voice rang out.

"I'm pulling rank as the older sister. Get upstairs." I ordered. When he started to protest, I nearly shrieked, "Get your ass upstairs!" My parents, confused, dragged him out of the room then I pushed Gerald to the door. "Go outside and make sure, if things get crazy and a cop comes, you handle that." I told Gerald without taking my eyes of Tatiana who was now crossing her arms with a smile on her face.

I sniffed, wiping my nose with my thumb, then I reached for my earrings. "What the fuck are you doing in my parents' house?" I asked, pulling off my earrings.

"What's happening?" Gerald asked and I took my eyes off Tatiana for the first time.

"Didn't I tell you go outside?" I pushed him out of the opened door and shut it, locking it. "Now," I turned back to Tatiana. "Imma ask you again. Why the fuck are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm dating your brother. You really should be careful about talking about your family. It was so easy to find him."

"Look here, you crazy bitch, you can come at me, but when you fuck with my family I will beat ya ass."

"Ooo, I'm scared." She replied sarcastically. "Look at the hood rat coming out of this one." She rolled her eyes. "Did you like the picture I put out? Your brother was happy to pose for me after I gave him some."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I sneered at her.

"What's wrong with me?" She laughed scornfully. "I have nothing because of you two. My ex-husband refused to give me anything in the divorce. Now I'm stuck just being another dancer. And on top of that, I've been moved to the back of every performance and completely fazed out of others. You've single-handedly worked to ruin my career."

"How am I at fault for anything happening to you?"

"You came along and fucked up everything. Karma's a bitch." She shrugged.

"No, you're a bitch and you're crazy. It's not my fault that you chose to cheat on your husband in public. That's on you."

"You're serious, aren't you?" She laughed. "You really don't know."

"Know what?" I spat. Xavier tried to step in and I looked around him. "Know what?"

"X-ile knew I was married when we started messing around. That night at the award show was his idea. He wanted to show my husband that we were together. He promised me that we would get married. Then you swoop in and things changed. After my divorce was final, he just dropped me for you."

I looked at Xavier. "You knew she was married? You planned your whole 'scandal?'"

"It's not like that, Isis." He insisted.