Chapter 4: "Night."

The next morning came and I didn't expect to be waken up so early for two consecutive days because the heck! I'm on a vacation! But Jin knocked on my door as early as 7am saying, "Good morning Princess, breakfast is ready." with a 2-folds white cloth towel neatly hanged on his arm.

I am astound seeing him, I never thought he'll be starting to help in this house this soon.

"Good morning, I'll go down in a minute. I'll just fix myself." I bowed to him then he bowed to me in 90 degrees so I did the same. When I raised my body, he's still in the same position. I cleared my throat. It's weirding me out.

"Close the door Princess."

"What?"

"You have to close the door before I can get up. That's how it works."

"Oh, what?" So I closed the door. I'm confused. VERY confused.

"Ugh, Jin oppa?" I called behind the closed door.

"You need anything Princess?"

"Is this part of Royal's tradition, or like a Royal... whatever? You know this closing the door before you can stand back straight and leave thingy? Do I have to learn and study a lot?" I asked.

"No, but the Prince says, I should do this to annoy you because this will make your mind addle a lot in distinguishing the real and myth of Royal's custom."

Then there I slammed the door open seeing Jin with his phone on his hand facing me.

"Good morning!" I heard and saw Jungkook waving to me from the phone screen.

I guess he owns a whole huge clock customized for his own! I bet it works 48 hours a day, that's how plenty of time he has in his hand considering that he's bugging me as soon as I woke up.

"I told Jin hyung to cook your favorite food. Your grandpa told me about it--" I didn't wait for him to finish and closed the door immediately.

Great. Just great. He's not here but my life isn't still peaceful. Is this how friends should be?! I'd like to quit.

I went down to the dining area and saw Seonho sitting up so mannered.

"Why aren't you still eating? Where are they?" I asked as I seat looking for my grandparents. Jin is just standing straight in a corner.

My brother poke me under the table and whispered, "I have to wait for the Royal Princess before I can start. Grandparents went out for morning exercise. You know, older's thing."

"That's absurd. It's the food that we're talking about. We don't make the food wait for us." I said.

"I know. Tell him." Then he's back seating up straight. My brother loves food more than me and I know his patience is running low seeing him pouting over the food that must be on the table ever since he arrived.

"Oppa, is this Jungkook again?" I asked. I'm becoming comfortable in mentioning his name.

"No. This is for real." He took his phone out from his pocket to show me his proof but didn't budge on moving his feet at all.

"This isn't the Palace, please." My voice grew authoritative. "Now seat with us and let's eat."

"I can't do that Princess." He denied my offer.

"Sooyoung. We'll be out with the farmers this lunch, you can't call me Princess there. Please, we won't be eating unless you dine with us." I said and I saw my brother turn his head to me so quick forming his eyes to two whole big circles. "But-" I hushed my brother's complain and stared on Jin till he tap his foot and finally gave in and sat in-front of me.