Chapter 6: "I don't want to stay here."

Arrived.

Everyone is busy but is moving in an organized and disciplined way. No one gets in the ways of another and whenever I'll be meeting eyes with any of them, they'll bow to me.

Once you enter the mansion, a huge living room will welcome you. The unfamiliarity of the interior, the delicate carvings of furnitures, you can see immediately that every diminutive details is paid attention to, even the distance between frames hanged on the wall is equal and measured. I believe, one of these inked artwork hanged here is from Ming Dynasty but I doubt this is a real copy. But the fact that he have it here is hard to believe. Considering he has the vibes of having a carefree personality, this proves, he cares and he undoubtedly have a taste in arts. Plus, is very manly including the choice of colors. It's constrained to titanium white, umber and shades of red that highlights and brings life to the mansion.

There are two rooms on the left, it's his room and mine conjoined together based on what he told me. Then another two rooms on the right which I don't know still. And on the right side also is a small hallway leading to the kitchen. One of the helpers offered me a drink and she came from there, that's how I knew.

I'm standing beside him in the middle of the living room watching helpers take my things with care. I decided to leave him and enter the room to instruct them on where to put my things in the place I want them to be. But doing them myself is much easier than just speaking so I have to move my body and get into work to make this a little more faster. I didn't notice he followed me inside until I saw him from one box on the floor walking to the bed side table. He puts my family picture above it and he turns to face me, "I know that's the perfect place for that."

"It is," I answered briefly and went back to arranging my things.

I had the hardest goodbye with my family. I cried. The difficulty of not seeing them on my everyday is the saddest part. Not being able to touch them makes me feel lonely. Just thinking about it, how am I suppose to survive?

I thought it will take long to be separated to them but now, it's happening, I'm really going to live with him starting from today.

"I'll do it," I said when a set of garment racks of my clothes came in the room, "I have my own way in organizing my clothes," then my greatest possesions-- bags and shoes arrived and I have to insist, "I'll do it too, just leave them on the walk-in closet."

"But that's too many. 'You sure?" Jungkook asked. He noticed that the helpers don't know what to reply to me.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Let Mary help you. She's good at organizing things, you might get some good advice from her," the girl in her 20's beside him bowed to me and smiled.

"Okay," I agreed and turned my back to finish arranging my books on the shelf.

"Also, her assistant," he said and I just bobbed my head without looking back.

"How about J--" he was about to say one more name but I sighed heavily to let him know I'm tired hearing him.

"Sorry," he apologized, "Just want the work to be done a little bit more faster, I actually want to show you something." That reveals the reason why and made me feel bad on what I did, "I'll try."

"I'll wait in my room then. Just knock when you're ready."

"I will," and he left the room and at the exact same time I finished stacking the last book in my hand.

Now going to my walk-in close-- "what color do you prefer for your beddings? We got all the color since we don't know what you want. Also we have different fabrics of covers and--"