Chapter 6.666: "He's something else."

"Chanyeol is someone I don't want to talk about right now. He'll going to ruin the mood you setted up. I'll tell you about him some other time." He said after a few times of blinking.

"Sure." I agreed right away. If he wants to tell me he will and if he won't, I don't mind at all.

"Your assistants and helpers didn't leave you alone with him, did they?" He's chopping a chunk of meat and stopped half way to look at me, waiting for my answer.

"That's what they made me think but they didn't." I remembered how they hide with the horses a while ago. "Hey, I thought you don't like to talk about him."

"I just want to make sure." He raised his shoulders before returning to his food, "Keep your assistants with you always as much as possible."

"I don't want a tail to follow me everywhere I go. I'm afraid they'll be with me at the University too."

"Soon after the wedding, when everyone already knows, they will."

Not this wedding topic again. "I have this feeling that they hate me. Don't you think?"

"Why would they hate you?"

"Everyone does! There's a lot of reason to hate me and you know that. You shouldn't have asked why."

"That's only inside your head. Sooyoung, trust me, they don't." He's trying to change my mind.

I looked down turning my fork on the empty space of my plate. "Your not here today so you don't know."

"Then tell me what happened."

"Can't you just figure it out by yourself?"

"You want me to guess?" He asked.

I tilted my head on the side, "you can try." I challenged him. Well, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Sooyoung." He gave me a soft stern look pouting.

Why does he have to show that expression out of all he can pull off in this situation? "I made a bad first impression. That's it. I won't elaborate what I did."

He smiled. Weirdly enough, I didn't say or do anything to make him smile.

"You're smiling." I pointed a fork referring to his face.

"You're not reacting anymore whenever I'm calling you 'Sooyoung.'"

"I'm actually tired. I don't want to argue about that." I said patting a napkin on my mouth. "But that doesn't mean I'm not noticing."

He smirked, "then I'm taking advantage of this." He put his elbow above the table and laid his head on his palm. "Park Sooyoung, would you mind dancing with me?"

I shake my head left to right, "no."

He stood up from his seat, "please, Sooyoung-ah."

"Jungkook, I said no." I told him I'm tired, didn't I?

He then grab my hand from the table, "I know you will. Park Sooyoung?"

And once more, he called me, "Sooyoung-ah." He caresses my hand with his two hands.

"You're getting annoying already." I tried to pull my hand back but he's holding it tight, "please, dance with me." He plead as he get on one knee putting my hand below his chin while looking up straight to my eyes.

Deadass-"Ugh, fine!"

Then, I saw his face light up with happiness. It amazes me everytime. I still cannot believe that the Prince I first saw in our house who looks cold and distant is this warm and close.