Chapter 7: "I can't. I shouldn't."

"Are you ready, Princess?" Seungwan asked me.

"Yeah." I cleared my throat. All the nerves in my head is about to pop. I've been thinking about this and I really have to say this or I'll explode. "Do you guys have any time later this afternoon to evening?"

The pool party is happening later and I can't stop thinking about this idea when it came to me. I thought I can hit two birds with one stone if I invite them there.

They all looked at me so I stood up from the mirror and faced them. "Would you like to join the pool party later?" My eyes fell to Joohyun who was fixing my hair.

"I d-don't have any specific plans." She obligatedly answered.

"Me too." Seulgi said timidly raising her hand trying to give me a smile. She maybe still scared of me because of what happened yesterday.

"But can we really come to that?" Joohyun asked.

"Jungkook invited his friends to a welcome party for me and..." just a little bit more. Sooyoung you can do this. "And I have no one to invite. I don't want to go there alone. So... uhm... ahh... please?" There! I said it. If they don't agree to come with me then don't! I'm not going to ask them again.

I saw Yerim smiled in the corner. "Sure."

Yes! "You really will?" I didn't mean to sound so excited after hearing she'll come but I cannot hide it.

I saw her nod and the three looked at each other. I don't want to force them but upto the last minute I'll hope they will. "You can think about it. It's still at 6pm."

"But I've got no clothes with me." I heard Seulgi murmured biting her finger nails.

"Your clothes are on me. We can go for shopping later after my Princess lesson." I said. "But yeah. As I said, you can still think about it."

"We'll come." Yerim said smiling to me.

Joohyun, Seulgi and Seungwan immediately turned their heads to Yerim.

"Are you really going to deny a Princess invite?" She whispered to them.

"You can decline it. It's a question of 'do-you-want-to-come?' And not a 'you-should-come' kind of invite." I said.

"I want to- no, I will." Seungwan said. I hope it's not out of pitty but if it is, I'll still take it. I badly want them there.

"I'll be there." Joohyun said to me patting my shoulder so I gave her a smile in return.

Now, we're all just waiting for Seulgi's answer. Every second that passes are like hours to me. I want to treat her the most for what happened yesterday. I think I scared her big time. So if she says 'no' I'd be a little disapponted.

"Who am I to decline when everyone will be there."

My heart is finally free from this frustration, "Thank you." I sincerely mean it when I said it.

For some reasons, I'm slowly finding ways on having peace in this place. Although I know to myself which is my true home. I don't see any problem if I'll be a bit comfortable here. This will only be bad for me if I get too attach. That's the worse case scenario.

During my Princess lesson, Namjoon told me that he's coming too later in the pool party which made me conclude that he's part of Jungkook's circle of friends. He also reminded me to have a stronger heart for I am just in the beginning of my new story. That I should slowly welcome everything here like how everything and everyone welcomes me here. I'd like to think this is just a phase but still who knows what could happen.