Chapter 16

WARNING!!!!

(the following chapter contains adult language and adult situations).

'soft readers feel free to skip'

Lisa leaned down for the kiss. The way she brushed her closed lips against Jennie's was almost chaste, until Jennie dug her fingers in Lisa's hair and drew her near. Jennie opened her mouth, allowing Lisa's tongue to enter. Lisa's nipples writhed against the silk of her top and her fingers trailed along Jennie's neck as they lost themselves in moist kiss after kiss. Lisa's knee rested between Jennie's legs and her right hand kept moving down until it reached the curve of Jennie's breast.

The time for hesitation had passed and, over Jennie's bra, she curled her fingers over her breast, its nipple perking up against her palm. Soon she was squeezing and tweaking and the bra got in the way. Without interrupting the kiss, Lisa slid one hand under Jennie's bra and the touch of soft skin on her fingertips sent an electric current straight to her pussy. Lisa expected her panties to be drenched by now and her juices to be leaking through onto Jennie's flexed thigh muscles.

Lisa's fingers found Jennie's bare nipple and she gently pinched it until soft moans escaped from the mouth underneath hers. Shifting her body to the left, Lisa gave Jennie's other breast the same treatment. The supple flesh under her hands ignited throb after throb to pulse through her pussy. Their passionate lip lock had to be broken then, because Lisa couldn't wait any longer. She had to see the breasts she'd been stroking so feverishly.

Jennie stared up at her as Lisa nibbled Jennie's bottom lip one more time. Her glance alone, with those cat brown eyes glinting with desire, was enough to entice Lisa to rip off her dress and ravage Jennie, but, despite the lust leaking from between her legs, Lisa knew she had to go slow. Unhurried, she pulled up Jennie's bra until her breasts were exposed. Jennie's pert mounds lay at her fingertips now and their taut nipples looked more than ready to be savoured.

"You're so beautiful," Lisa mumbled before leaning in again, lower this time, and tasting Jennie's left nipple. It was hard against her tongue and Lisa sucked it between her lips and gently trailed her teeth along the tip. With one hand she squeezed the soft flesh of Jennie's breast together so she could take as much as possible of it into her mouth.

Jennie tugged at Lisa's dress, yanking it upwards. "Take it off." Lisa interrupted her glorious feast of nipple and velvety breast and allowed Jennie to pull her dress off. The sudden rush of air pricked up her own nipples until the skin around them couldn't stretch any further. Lisa repositioned and hovered over Jennie until their breasts almost touched and their nipples grazed against each other. Keeping the pressure in her arms, Lisa didn't let her body's full weight come down. Instead, she let her nipples dance across Jennie's upper body, occasionally bending her elbows and pushing the rigid buds into Jennie's belly and breasts.

Lisa followed the erratic path her nipples had taken earlier with a trail of kisses leading down to Jennie's lingerie. She appeared impatient and started pushing her lingerie down before Lisa had a chance to luxuriate in the thought of slowly exposing her pussy. She locked eyes with Jennie and covered her hands to liberate them from their task. She lowered Jennie's panties lazily, as much a test for her as it was for Jennie, and bared her black pubic hair first. The lingerie came off, the sight of Jennie's swollen pussy lips glistening with wetness.

"Yours as well." Jennie sat up and tugged frantically at Lisa's panties. Their eyes met and Lisa saw no reason in them to deny such a heartfelt request. Both naked, Lisa coaxed Jennie down on the bed and kissed her. Skin to skin and nipple to nipple, their hands roaming freely over each other's body, Lisa felt her juices spill onto Jennie's glorious legs. She pushed herself up and cast a longing glance at Jennie's pussy.

"Fuck me," Jennie said and the unexpected words sent a shiver up Lisa's spine.

She crouched between Jennie's legs and flexed her elbows just low enough for her left breast to brush the lips of Jennie's pussy. Lisa shifted her weight unto her left knee and arm and with her free hand guided her breast, its nipple protruding stiffly, to Jennie's throbbing clit. Jennie moaned at the touch of flesh on flesh and Lisa repeated the action. She skated her nipple up and down Jennie's pussy and nudged her clit with it. The sensation of Jennie's hot wetness on her nipple made Lisa's knees tremble with delight and her clit stand firmly to attention.

"Oh god," Jennie grunted and dug her fingers into Lisa's hair. Lisa couldn't wait any longer. As magnificent as the nipple fuck felt, she needed a taste now. She brought her mouth down to Jennie's gleaming lips and ran her tongue along the length of them. Jennie tasted salty and moist and intoxicating. Just as she'd done with Jennie's chest earlier, Lisa let her tongue follow the path her nipple had traced earlier. Every time her tongue stroked Jennie's clit, her entire body tensed under Lisa's mouth. Low whimpers of ecstasy drifted from Jennie's lips into the room. Lisa dug her tongue as deep as she could into jennie's pussy and let its aroma coat her mouth and chin.

She focused her attention on Jennie's clit, circling around it in a steady motion until Jennie's grunts intensified and her grip on Lisa's hair strengthened. Lisa needed more though, she needed to feel the inside of Jennie's pussy on her fingers, needed to feel her muscles contract around her knuckles. Interrupting the motion of her tongue on Jennie's clit, she lifted her head to get a good look at what she was about to enter. To which Lisa's eyes were now fully accustomed, Jennie's pussy glistened with juices, her lips a deep swollen red. Before the irresistible urge to feast her mouth on them gripped her again, Lisa brought one finger to the rim of Jennie's pussy. She circled it around and up and down and then let it slip inside. Jennie immediately let out a hoarse yelp as Lisa's finger was covered in slithery juices. She explored Jennie's inner walls and, before finding a more steady rhythm, inserted another finger.

Jennie buried her nails into the sheets and moaned louder with every thrust. Lisa watched her fingers slip in and out of Jennie and a small puddle of juice gathered in her palm. She brought her head back down and went straight for Jennie's clit. She flicked it back and forth with her tongue to the same rhythm as her fingers delving inside.

"Oh my god," Jennie exclaimed and repeated. "I'm―" Before she had a chance to say it she released a stream of juice onto Lisa's palm and her pussy clenched and unclenched multiple times around Lisa's fingers. Lisa kept fucking and licking Jennie until her voice grew hoarse and her body stopped shaking.

When Lisa looked up and sought Jennie's gaze she saw a wide smile plastered across her face. Lisa hoisted herself up on her elbows until their eyes met.

"Is this even allowed?" Jennie asked slightly out of breath. "Making a doctor scream like that?"

Lisa smirked.

"but the game's not over yet." Jennie licked her lips and cast her glance down, in the direction of Lisa's pussy.

"You don't have to." Lisa was suddenly reminded that this was Jennie's first time with a woman. "We can take it slow."

Jennie eased herself out from under Lisa's embrace and topped her. "Like you did with me, you mean?" A naughty grin curled around her lips. "We'll see about that." She shot Lisa a wicked wink before pushing her body down, her breasts tickling Lisa's skin and her breath caressing her clit already. Lisa knew slow was no longer an option.

...

A/N: fun fact: I wrote this chapter in a public place.