Chapter Two

-I'm editing the chapters as I go, so forgive me if I miss a few mistakes-

//Before Rosie was born//

"IM GOING INTO LABOR GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!"

"I'm on my way stay calm!" I hung up the phone and rushed to the hospital. I got there just in time for the birth.

"I'm here. I'm here." I say. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. I was in pain, not as much as her though.

"COLBY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" she yells. That was the last push and my daughter was out. I started to cry. The doctors were going to give our daughter to her, but she refused. I took my shirt off and they handed her to me, I put one hand on her head. She is so precious. My own flesh and blood. I whisper to her.

"As long as my blood runs in your veins, I will protect you." I kiss her head.

Hours later

"What are you going to name her?" the nurse asked looking at Dakota, she turned her head away.

"Rosalee," I say. The nurse turns to me surprised.

//Two days later//

Rosalee and I have been sleeping together, she won't sleep by herself. She shakes and whimpers in her sleep, I think she has been having nightmares. Rosalee screams and I sit up in bed.

"It's okay, it's okay, baby," I say stroking her head and hugged her tight as she cries.

//In the morning//

"Do you want a PopTart?" I ask Rosie. She nods. I put a PopTart in the microwave, I make it so they're not too hot but they're warm.

"Here you go, one for you, one for me," I say grabbing a pop-tart. She scrunched her nose, I laugh and gave her the one I grabbed. I got up and made myself two. She smiles at me.

"You're a daddy's girl aren't you," I say. She shakes her head yes and giggles. Sam comes down the stairs.

"Good morning Rosie!" 

"You seem pretty happy this morning," I say. Sam turns and smiles at me. 
"Oh, I see" I laugh. I look back to Rosie to see that she is paying no attention to me or Sam. I finish my pop-tarts and put my plate in the sink.