Chapter Six

*Sorry I don't update this story much, I want to more now. Also go check out my Shawn Mendes fanfic!* ~A

//Four Years Later//
-Colby's P.O.V.-

"Rosie? Come get some breakfast!" I yell. I hear little footsteps come down the stairs. Rosie plops down at the counter.
"How'd you sleep?" I ask.
"Fine."
"Did you have a dream?"
"No"
"Are you tired?"
"Yes, I guess I woke up at like 3am to weird noises." I pause.
"3am?" I ask.
"Why dad, is there something wrong?"
"Uh-no-um- you should ask your Uncle Sam about 3am. He has some knowledge and experience with that hour."
"Dad, what do you mean?"
"Well, why don't you ask him in a bit, he's coming over."
"Why?"
"I think we're filming."
"Oh" She looks sad.
"What's wrong bebe?"
"It's just. I don't know." She plays with her food with her fork.
"Obviously somethings wrong, c'mon, what's on your mind?" I ask.
"I don't feel like I'm your, I don't know the word."
"Priority?"
"What does that mean?"
"Priority means that your number one"
"Well, I don't feel like I'm your number one." Sam knocks on the door. I go over to the door and open it.
"Hey guys!" I say looking down at four year old Jonah, and two year old Mia. I high five them.
"Well, c'mon in!" I say. I look back at Rosie, and she looks really sad. I walk over to her and hug her.
"Hun, your always my number one, since day one. Okay? I don't want you to ever feel like you are less than that."
"Okay." She says giggling.
"Hey, how's Astrid?" Sam asks. I've been dating this girl Astrid for 3 years now.

"I'm thinking of proposing

"I'm thinking of proposing. I'm not getting any younger, and I want to have at least one more kid, you know?" I say.
"Yeah, well do it bro. You guys are cute together." He says.
"Wow, what has Kat done with Sam?"
"Made him silly!" Mia says. We both laugh.

*2 Days Later*
"Hey Astrid. Yeah, you want to go out? My treat. Great, pick you up at 7." I hang up. I get all giddy. I have four hours before the date.
"Dad?"
"Yeah Bebe?"
"Can you help me?"
"With what Bebe?" I walk over to her to find her hair stuck in a closet hanger.
"What did you do?" I say.
"I was grabbing a hanger for my dolls." I don't question why she needed a hanger for her dolls, I just go over and help her.

-2 Hours Later-
"Bebe!"
"Yes, dada?"
"Do you have your bag packed for Uncle Sams?" I ask.
"Almost" She says.
"Okay, we have to go soon!" I yell to her.

-1 Hour Later-
"Hun! You ready?" I ask.
"Yes!" She comes running out with her backpack on.
"Why can't I go to mommy's?" Rosie asks.
"Because, mommy is a little bit too far for daddy to drive you there." She nods and heads out the door. She runs all the way down the hall to Sams apartment. I thought he would have moved out by now. Since he has two kids and a wife. She knocks on Sams door as I catch up to her. Sam opens the door.
"Hey Rosie! Come on in!" Sam says.
"Hey, thank you for letting her stay the night, I really appreciate it." I say.
"No problem, I know you'd do it for me too."
"Of course!" I say, knowing full well that his kids would be a handful, plus adding my kid. We say our goodbyes, I hug Rosie and head to the elevator. Once I get in my car, I drive to the flower shop, and get a bouquet of roses. I drive to Astrid's and knock on her door. She opens the door in a beautiful dress, and she smells of a sweet scent I can't quite place, but smells lovely.
"Hello gorgeous" I hand her the flowers. She smiles.
"Thank you handsome." She smells them. We walk inside and she grabs a vase, and puts water in it. She places the vase on her table and puts the roses in it.
"Their beautiful." She says.
"Picked them out myself." I say. We both laugh.
"Well, we should get going." I put my hand out for her to hold and she grabs it.
Once we get to the restaurant she looks at me.
"Colby! This is way to fancy! Not to mention expensive!"
"It's fine, tonight's a special night anyway." She looks at me suspicious. We enter the restaurant.
"We have a reservation. It should be under Cole." I say.
"Ah, yes, here we are. Right this way sir." The waiter says. He guides us to a table next to the window looking out over a lake. Astrid gasps.
"Colby, this is so beautiful!" We order food and drinks.

-30 Minutes Later-

"The reason I brought you to this extravagant restaurant, is because I wanted to ask you a question." She nods. I grab her hand. I go down on one knee.
"Astrid Beatrice Summers, will you do me the amazing honor in marrying me? Please?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She says excited. I stand up and kiss her. Once I pay the not-so-cheap bill, we head off to my apartment. Once we get inside. I hug her from behind. We kiss, and move into the bedroom.

-The Next Morning-
"Morning gorgeous."
"Morning handsome." We laugh and kiss. We eat eggs for breakfast.

"Well, handsome, I should probably go and get ready for work." she says.

"Okay" I say in a sad voice. She kisses me goodbye, and leaves.

-A little later-
I knock on Sams door. Rosie answers.
"Hey, Bebe! Where's Sam?"
"He's still asleep. I've been up for a while."
"Oh, Bebe. Never open a door to a stranger. You didn't know it was me, until your older, never open it without me or Uncle Sam, or Uncle Jake, or Aunt Kat, with you. Okay?"
"Okay" I come inside, I grab a slip of paper and write a note saying that I picked up Rosie. We sneak out, hopefully not waking anyone up.
"How did your date go?"
"How did you know it was a date?"
"Jonah told me. He said his dad told him."
"Oh, well it went well, you like Astrid right?"
"Yes, she is really nice."
"Well, I asked her to marry me" she was never to young to understand that. She's been dreaming of a wedding since she was five.
"What?!" She gets super excited and starts jumping around. We get to our apartment door. I hear her stomach growl.
"You hungry?" I ask.
"Yes, so hungry."
"Let's get inside and find something to eat, shall we?" We walk inside and I make french toast, her favorite.
"Here you are princess."

"Thank you daddy"

*Thanks for reading! Comment what you think! Don't forget to vote!*