twenty-two

"Hi, my name is Ashton. Ashton Irwin. I- well Ashton Fletcher Irwin if you would like to be specific.  I'm looking for a guy named Bl-Luke. His name is Luke. He's um tall and he has- well he has blue eyes and darker hair. He used to be tall and lanky but now sheesh well now he-"

"Please, stop rambling sir. I'm sorry but the residents of this home are private. That kind of information can't be given out"

"I didn't even ask for any information yet. I just wanted to know if-"

"I'm sorry but I can't help you."

"But-"

"If I may ask you to please step off of our property now. I have other things that need my attention."

"Right. Okay. Thanks for absolutely nothing."

Ashton sighed and shuffled out of the doors of the Greenwale apartments. This was one of the last couple of apartment complexes on the list. He assumed that Luke lived in an apartment for he couldn't imagine that he owned a house. Especially so far into the city. He must be near by. Somewhere near the park but he couldn't seem to find him.

Ashton had broken up with Theo the same day that he saw Luke again. They had a long argument about how he shouldn't go back to someone like Luke, and that Theo was a much better fit for Ashton. The argument seemed to be a spur of the moment thing because neither of them could bring up enough genuine anger to keep the flame burning. It was unexpected for either of them to care that much when the relationship ended. The relationship started in an act so it might as well end in one.
Nevertheless, they argued and argued until Ashton told his now ex boyfriend to take his things and leave.

It had only been a week since and Ash was about to rip the hair off of his head. He couldn't handle the fact that Luke could be less than 10 minutes away from him, and yet they are still seperated. It had happened once already and it took Ashton so long to feel happy again without Blue there. It made him so angry that Blue was willing to do it again.

The worst part of it though is that the roses were probably for Ashton. They were probably meant to show Ashton that Luke was ready to love him and instead all that Luke got was heartbroken.
-

i have no motivation 4 this story anymore lol