daddy(2/3)

Hii! Please leave a comment so i can be more positive with this book. And please vote! Thank you.

'(*∩_∩*)′

"daddy,let's make a baby" taehyung said as he held the older's shirt and stare at him in hope.

Jeongguk really got shock by the younger's sudden request as he stare at taehyung with a mixed emotion look.

He don't know what to do to this moment right now,but he is sure that he'll make love with his baby. And should really take care of his baby. But is taehyung really ready?

"wait baby,are you sure you want to make baby?"jeongguk said as he get up and not really sure what has gotten with his baby's mind and said those things.

"yeah,why not?you dont like it? We'll have a precious baby to care,i'll always take care of the baby,i'll always style him/her a cute clothes,i'll name him jeonghyun,change his dia-"

Taehyung was cut off by a hug and realize he had said to many about the baby,he smile as he hug his daddy back.

"i'd love to,baby and i'll always will." as taehyung heard his daddy he immediately kiss his daddy with a sweet kiss and tell jeongguk.

"thank you,thank you daddy! I love you always! I'll take care of our upcoming angel!"taehyung said as tears of joy poured in his precious eyes. But taehyung suddenly got curious.

"but daddy...

How?"

≧ω≦

Oof.
Short chapter.
Just wait and the next chapter is gonna be the real thing of this.

~J