Fvck Off

decided to post my unfinished draft.

vv short but that would do.

and this can make it up to all of you from the years of me being inactive, right? mwehehe dis a cliff hanger btw. enjoy!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

taehyung POV

What a boring day here at school, even if there's an event here!!  

Taehyung mumbled angrily and placing his palm on his right cheeks, looking at the so boring and so called event. 

my butt is hurting because of sitting here for hours Arghh!! ,Taehyung groaned.

"Wow that's actually hot coming from you, even if you're just groaning, makes me so excited," Taehyung flinched by the sudden voice of Jeongguk coming from the side of his chair, "makes me hard Hyung." He adds.

"Fuck off,Jeongguk." Taehyung said annoyance in his face and voice, signaling Jeongguk to go away. "You're seriously not helping." He adds.

"How about I fuck you?" Jeongguk point out loud that made Taehyung to glare at him in a theatening glance,which made Jeongguk to smirk under his palms, and the glare seriously DID NOT scared Jeongguk, more like he grinned. 

 "YOU FCKERR! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?"Taehyung whispered yelled to the load music in the back. 

"Why can't i? are you that embarrased?" Tease in his voice and making faces.

"SHUT UP!"  

"Come here." Taehyung dragged Jeongguk to a building where people barely go.

"Ooh~ you want me here? you're so naughty,Hyung" Jeongguk said wiggling his brows,"I like it." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

thanks for reading, and if u like it pls vote.
it gives me the courage and energy to make it here everytime and make a new story to write! thx! 🤍