🔞 daddy(3/3)

(please vote and let me know your thoughts <3)

Taehyung's POV

"but daddy..How?" i asked as i felt sad.

"You wanna do it now?" I asked.

-10 minutes later-
(as the duo is all naked)

He didn't answer; instead, he started tracing his lips down my body, from the side of my neck, to my chest and lower abdomen, right undermy belly button. He liked kissing that part of my body, he said it was very lean and firm. He also like the texture of my skin. It's pretty, according to him. He lifted my legs, so that my bottom would stick up in the air. Then he begun putting two fingers inside to prepare me as my breathing got heavier with each movement. After a while, he abruptly stopped and took them out. Slowly, he begun entering me with his hard-on, until I took him all in. He was holding my thighs and rigorously thrusted his hips in a steady rhythm. I tried holding back my voice, but his pace was too fast for me. I couldn't shut up. As he was panting and holding me, he spoke with a deep tone in his voice.

"I'm happy you're enjoying this, but keep it down. The others will hear".

The sexy smile which followed after that scolding almost made himlook cool. I was beyond flustered and tightly sealed my lips with my palm. He leaned down, continuing to thrust while supporting his weight on his stretched out arms that were place next to each side of my neck. His veiny palms gripped onto the sheet.

"Good boy" he praised me.

The panting became faster, his face was right in front of mine. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I was forced to shut my eyes. He then suddenly removed my palm from my mouth and I took a deep breath before he started kissing me again. He was grinding harder, his mouth was tracing my neck, biting me over and over, until we finally reached the climax. Fine sweat drops were dripping down his defined neck.

He let out a big sigh, I could feel his hot breath on my skin as he exhaled. My whole body was drenched and pulsating from the exhaustion. He stroked my cheeks with his hand again and gave me another gentle kiss. With his face just a few millimeters away from mine, he whispered to me.

"You smell very nice, Taehyungnie" and looked at me with his big loving eyes as a soft smile formed on the corners of his lips.

"thank you daddy,i love you" i said as i quickly dozed off to dream land because of tiredness.

"i love you to baby"jeongguk whisped as he hug taehyung.

≧ω≦

So this is what y'all been waiting for.

~J