rental babe

(please vote and let me know your thoughts <3)

Interviewer:can you give us some facts about taehyung?

Jimin:
Taehyung is a picky twink when it comes to sex. He really want to have sex when he's always horny,but he's problem is the one who's fucking him.

He's picky when it comes to dicks. Yeah you heard it correctly picky when it comes to dicks.

When he's having sex he really want to have a great and long dick that can make him forget where he was.

Interviewer: oh thats...

Jimin: yeah.. That's what he said to me. We didn't have sex though. He's my bestfriend so...

...

Jeongguk's pov

Taehyung is the most wanted twink here in the club but the club always say that his to picky to dicks. The only size allowed is 10inches and up.

But bitch i'm 12 though.

I want to rent taehyung but they always say taehyung is not available and busy with other mens. And he's off is MWF(mon,wed,fri).

I'm a year older that taehyung so no problem with that since i have a 'daddy/hyung' kinda kink soo.

Okayyy.

Enough with the details.

Actually i'm making my way to the club where taehyung is working. With yoongi.

As i park the car and got out of the car i saw the clubname.

'jin's gay bar' (yeah creative right?😂)

I got inside and already saw taehyung on the stool drinking liquor with his friend jimin.

I made my way to the list of the available twink and i saw taehyung's name on the list.
Shit..this is my time.

"hey...is taehyung's still available?" i ask the boy and point my finger to taehyung.

"umm...wait let me check" the boy replies back and check the lists as i reply with a small "oh okay"

"yes,he's still available. Excuse me a bit i'm gonna call him."

Fuckk yeaahh!.
As the boy got back,taehyung came on my view and fuck i perhaps want to fuck him here and now.

As taehyung come close to me,he look at me from head to toe. And gasp. Bitch i know i'm per-

.....

We are now on the stool drinking liquor talking.

"are you perhaps jeon jeongguk?" taehyung said to me which made me shook and nod on him.
Wait fuck! How did he know me?!

"yeah i am" i replied.
"you're the one that always want to rent me but i'm not available" taehyung smiled.

Oh. I thought he knew me because i'm the son of the famous ceo here in seoul.

"Do you perhaps think that i know you because you're the son of the famous ceo here in seoul? Nah babe. They always said that you really wanted to rent me but i'm always not available... I know that you're a son of a ceo because of what you're wearing."

"uh kind of? Hehe" i said embarrased.

"you know you look like a bunny" he giggled.
"um thanks? I guess?"

"by the way how old are you"
"22"
Oh you're older than me, i like it" he smirk sexily.
"i'm 20 years old" taehyung laughed.

"can i rent you?"
"sure hyung"
"okay then,let's go"i smirked.

...

"thank you" i said as i give the money to the boy and make our way to the room were taehyung's things are put in.

"hey where are we going?" taehyung ask as we got out of the room.

"to mines"
"are you living alone?"
"yeah so we can be more free to what we want"
"oh that's fun"taehyung smiled.

---
sorry for the late updates

but! i just reach 3.42k reads
i don't even know what to do to my life because of the reads i gettt. i'm so happyyyy! thank you very much! 💜💜

(i'm going to post some of my previews or idea so you'll be more ready to something that i post.)

~J