candy (1/2)

(let me know your thoughts)

(unedited)

riiiingggggg!

taehyung took a look to the callers id and saw it's jimin.

yes hyung - TH

hey~ bitch~ -JM

woah really jimin? - TH

okay dear listen here i just watch something from youtube and it perfectly fits for your jeonggukie - JM

umm.. what about my boy? - TH (YES GIRL HE'S YOURS WE ALL KNOW THAT)

do you know viagra? - JM

yeah? i've heard of it but i don't know what that is.. - TH

it's a drug that can make people horny? - JM

a-and - TH

so you and jeonggukie can have..you know? - JM

huh?! the thing?! no! i don't want to force him to thing like that! - TH

hey stop yelling at me! or else i'm gonna cut you d! - JM

huh?! what no! - TH

what are you saying mister? - JM

i-i meant don't do that to me hyung and about your offer is that effective? - TH

hah! bich i knew it! you want it! OKAY WAIT FOR ME THERE! - JM

oka—

taehyung got cutted off because jimin quickly hang up the phone to head over tae and kook's house. as the second pass jeongguk said he wants to eat mcdonalds and order something because he's hungry af.

"hyung? i want mcdonalds i'm hungry" jeongguk said sweetly to tae.

"oh you want mcdonalds? wait gotta order" taehyung said and was about to take his phone but jeongguk stop him.

"no hyung i'll buy it for us just stay home i'll be back in 30" jeongguk smiled.

"oh o-okay if you insist" taehyung agreed.

"okay bye hyung!" jeongguk take the leave and not forgeting to kiss taehyung on the lips.

5 minutes latew

a knock on the door interrupted taehyung who's watching on the tv.

"hey tae! open the door!" jimin knocked.

"okay okay wait.." taehyung sighs.

as tae open the door jimin directly went inside and and said.

"hey tae this is the viagra it's on the candy form..i gotta be quick because yoongi's waiting for me to his car..your bestfriend have a date tonight!" jimin said as running towards yoongi's car.

2 hours later ( i got tired from explaing)

as jeongguk went home they immediately eat their food and now they're laying on their bed and taehyung suddenly remember the candy(viagra) and went to take it.

"jeonggukie you want candy?" taehyung offered.

"yeah sure hyung..thank you" jeongguk replies.

taehyung is so nervous but promise jimin to do it or else...

'jimin said earlier that the candy will work whenever the candy melts on jeungguk's mount' said taehyung through his mind.

and a minute pass jeongguk is nnot quite comfortable on the bed and said.

"hyung did you turn the AC on? it's so hot here!" jeongguk said fanning his body with his hands.

jk's pov

why is it so hot here?! and i feel weird on my lower area..

i look down and....

'i'm hard'

"hey jeonggukie you okay?" taehyungie-hyung ask me.

"yeah.. i-i don't know why my d is hard.. i swear i never did anything.." jeongguk panicaly said.

"hey hey it's okay jeunggukie i can help you to that.." taehyungie hyung said walking towards me.

"i know why know why your d is hard and i know how to fix it.." taehyungie hyung whisped on my ear smirking and getting on his knees.

-----------------------

sooo! that's it to today babes!💜✨

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!! i'm not dead yet.. just kidding!

sooo! the next part is not prepared yet but stay tuned to the smut parttt!

anygays i miss y'all i didn't update anything for 2 or 3 months right?

do you miss me? i hope so :›

we just reach 40k readsssss!!! i'm really thank all of you for reading this oneshot book i really really really appreciate all your love and support towards this book! i love yah! see yah on the next update! 💗✨

mwah!✨💗

add me on twitter! @Jsnts03 (well if you want)

~J