stupid mistake

(please vote and let me know your thoughts <3)

Credits to the rightful owner ^^
Long ass chapter.
(Unedited)

This is inspired with the qaf (queer as folk).
I insert a little twist so it would be more interesting.

861 words

≡^ˇ^≡•≡^ˇ^≡•≡^ˇ^≡•≡^ˇ^≡

*Third person point of view*

"tae just-just please listen to me" jeongguk said as he grab taehyung on the wrist.

"i just fuckin' saw you kissing her!" taehyung replied as he yank jeongguk's hand on his wrist.

"tae,please" jeongguk pleases as he try to pull taehyung in a hug,but taehyung just shakes his hugs away.

"no! i hate you! don't fucking call me that!" taehyung said as he turn his back to jeongguk and run as far as he could.

3 days later

Jeongguk is making his way to taehyung's apartment with a roses being hold with his hands. Once he spotted taehyung he immediatly run to him and held his hand as he pull the boy inside the apartment again to talk about their problem.

As the two were inside jeongguk quikly hug taehyung as said to many 'sorry's that made taehyung even more mad.

As jeongguk held taehyung the roses taehyung then tear the roses into pieces(?).

"i dont fucking need this!" Taehyung said as he's tearing the roses. And jeongguk just stared at it and mumbled a little 'sorry' .

"With someone who only wants to be with me,someone with i can be forever." Taehyung held a fist of the flower petals and threw it hard to jeongguk.

'stupid shits' taehyung murmur angrily and keep taering the poor roses.

"i didn't mean it" jeongguk said as he place his both hands on his back.

"christ, look what you're doing to your hands"jeongguk said as he was about to help taehyung with his hands.

"Oh so fucking what!? you're a liar!"taehyung bursted out as tear escape his eye and keep tearing the roses and toss it to jeongguk again hardly.

"i didn't even kiss her,she kiss me first" jeongguk said as he stare at taehyung's angry sight.

"That's so laughably, so pathecticly lame,i'm not even gonna comment on it" taehyung said. "Try something else" taehyung added.

"i was-i was trying to push her but she keeps going on"jeongguk stuttered but quikly replied. "That's better,go on" taehyung said as he let his hands fall and smack his lap.

"I was alone,she-she went there and just attacked me,and you went there-" taehyung cutted jeongguk off.

"Now it's my fault?" Taehyung replied as he smile bitterly hurt.

"It's not what i mean,i missed you,i was about to talk to you and she just drag me out of nowhere"jeongguk replied hoping that his exuse was better.

"So you couldn't even bare without me with one fucking night,then you decided to pick up some of your drooling admirer?!" Taehyung shouted.
"Basicly,yeah"jeongguk replied chuckling a little.

"So tell me mister.jeon as a last minute replacement,how did you do?" Taehyung said as he smack the remaining stick of flower to his chest,almost hitting his face but jeongguk luckily dodges quickly and shoved the thing away to his face.

"Did she kneel to you to be with her and drool at your handsomeness? Did she marvel at your magnificent finger/hand the way you stroke your bro even breathless?" Taehyung said in a teasing but still hurt tone,emphasizing the 'breathless'.

"It's a one stupid mistake!"jeongguk bluted out. "Look how many times you forgave jimin." Jeongguk added.

"I never! Forvage jimin!" Taehyung said as he smack the now poor flower on the floor.

(In this situation jimin is his 'sex with benefits' partner,that every time they did it,no string are attatched.taehyung stop their session when him and jeongguk got together. And jeongguk knew about it.)

"I never had to. Because he didn't promise me or anything... You did." Taehyung said and go to the kitchen table and remove his ring on his ring finger. As jeongguk saw it he quikly hug taehyung.

"I need you,please. Don't leave me,i don't know what i'm gonna do without you." Jeongguk said with pleasing tone and eyes.

"Oh shut up,after all this time you did this but i still forgave you. So please? I'm tired... I'm tired of us." Taehyung said as he grab his suitcase and quicly put his clothes on the case.

After he was finish, he close his suitcase and immediately run at the door but stop suddenly.

"I'm gonna go back here so i can get all my thing tomorrow,this is what i can bring today."taehyung said and leave jeongguk there.

As he close the door he wipe his tears to his eyes away and run to jimin's house.

And now jeongguk there crying with his knee on the floor,regretting what he did to his one and only love.

'I really fucked up'jeongguk and continously cry on the floor.

***********
So yeah. That's it for the update. Sorry for such a long wait. I really got busy this days.

Please leave me some of your thoughts,i'll really appriciate it. So i can improve my writings more.
Sooo byeeee!!💫✨

Thank you 500 reads!! Am so happy!!!
Saranghae💫💕

~J